DISmoms 3! If the Tiara fits... 5/13-5/17/11 Complete! 11/8!

It looks like it was nice that it rained - it gave you time to just relax together, enjoy the mimosas and get alot more :rotfl2: in!

Good morning everyone! I hope it is cooler where you are than where I am. Since we do not normally have hot weather except for a few days a year and since we live in an old, old house we have one small AC window unit used for the upstairs bedrooms at night. I have spent the last few days working in the basement, just to keep semi-cool, and because it needs cleaning. :laundy:

Counting in MEK!

DISmoms’ Groupies:

kid-at-heart - MI (Kate)
Wicket’s Mom - OH
Disneybuckeye – OH
dvc4life – IA
MAGICFOR2 - OR (Pre-DISMom Groupie)
tinytreasures – MN
Disney before Sally – MD
Dizneeat – Austria
Beth D – OH
OhMari-WI
anewmac- CA
elizabethswan – some island???
Stinksmom - Iowa
MEK - DE

Did I miss anyone?
Are there other DISmoms’ groupies out there?

DISmom’s Groupies - “NotDISMomsButStillCool” ladies (or men).

ME ME ME :love:

And then there was THIS...

IMG_3552.jpg

[

:lmao: Did she shoot champagne out of her nose?

You know, that happened to me once.

O.K., more than once....:rolleyes1

....I FINALLY found you:goodvibes.

Hi Kris! :wave2: Glad you found your way over!

Hi there Jen!

Hi Jane!! :goodvibes How are you doing? :)

I'm SO so sorry we already have four in our cabin!! :sad1: But PLEEEEZ work on Ron and another roomie!:thumbsup2

Good hearing your voice yesterday!! :flower3:
[/font]

Yeah it was great talking to you!!! You were right though, Ron knew right away nothing good would come of it. :rotfl2: My great plan did not go over as well as I'd thought it would, so back to the drawing board....:sad2:

Hmmm...2 guesses what DISmoms do in the rain.....

Duh.....

:thumbsup2

Actually, we also watched a MOVIE- it was a KARA production- well, of COURSE it was HILARIOUS!!! It was from our last DISmom trip in 2010- and she had a DVD for all of us repeater- DISmoms.

Thank-you, Kara Jean. :lovestruc

After that, we watched her cruise video once or twenty times....:rolleyes1 Which was also VERY entertaining ( I see an Oscar in this girl's future- or at LEAST a Rotten Tomato award!).....the first 12 times.....:rolleyes1

For sure! I can't believe she had it done back then already!:thumbsup2 I'm such a slacker!

[COLOR=magenta"]We spent a little time out on our AWESOME balcony, which was nice and dry no matter how hard it rained-

The rain over the boardwalk and the lake is so peaceful. :goodvibes

I actually went to take a little nap, and then showered....when I was finished, we called downstairs to ask if Ship was working....I mean LITERALLY shouted down to the server we saw. And LOOK!! It's SHIP!!

:rotfl2:

Up next- we head to Sanaa for the most GORGEOUS dinner...in oh, so many ways....

It wouldn't have been quite as beautiful if all five of us had been parading by the windows outside in our bathingsuits with a handwritten sign on the back of a priority mail box that said "Welcome Dis Moms!". :rolleyes1 WE *were* thinking about walking over there. :lmao:

Not MINE MINE MINE but ME ME ME, :rotfl: another one from Ohio

DISmoms’ Groupies:

kid-at-heart - MI (Kate)
Wicket’s Mom - OH
Disneybuckeye – OH
dvc4life – IA
tinytreasures – MN
Disney before Sally – MD
Dizneeat – Austria
Beth D – OH
OhMari-WI
anewmac- CA
Stinksmom - Iowa
MEK – DE
pollymn - OH

Did I miss anyone?

It looks like it was nice that it rained - it gave you time to just relax together, enjoy the mimosas and get alot more :rotfl2: in!

Yea- that's true- and that's really what it's all about. I mean, we are DISmaniacs with the best of them, but really it's just so nice to giggle and laugh, REAL-responsibility free...:cloud9:

Cool! Thanks! Another Ohio groupie! :thumbsup2

:lmao: Did she shoot champagne out of her nose?

You know, that happened to me once.

O.K., more than once....:rolleyes1

:rotfl2: I'm not sure- but I'm sure IF SHE EVER FIGURES OUT HOW TO WORK HER COMPUTER she can tell you HERSELF! :rolleyes1

Yeah it was great talking to you!!! You were right though, Ron knew right away nothing good would come of it. :rotfl2: My great plan did not go over as well as I'd thought it would, so back to the drawing board....:sad2:

Yea... I knew he was too smart for us!

:thumbsup2

For sure! I can't believe she had it done back then already!:thumbsup2 I'm such a slacker!

Ummm...Kara's crayzeeeeeeeeeeee. She thinks she's Speilberg & Ang Lee all rolled into one, while trying to finagle her way onto every cruise line from Carnival to Cunard she can in the next 2 days- so don't feel bad!:rotfl:

The rain over the boardwalk and the lake is so peaceful. :goodvibes

PEACEFUL MY A@$! It was noisy as heck out there!!:scared1:

:rotfl2:

It wouldn't have been quite as beautiful if all five of us had been parading by the windows outside in our bathingsuits with a handwritten sign on the back of a priority mail box that said "Welcome Dis Moms!". :rolleyes1 WE *were* thinking about walking over there. :lmao:

Oh...now THAT would have made it into Kara's sequel! :rotfl:

Yup- me neither...:rolleyes1

The fourth person in the cabin is...............CAMMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banana: :dance3: :yay: :woohoo: Isn't that FANTASTIC?!

OH AWESOME! I am glad Cammie is joining the trip again. She is so sweet. Or at least you portray her as sweet and I am fairly sure you always tell the truth about DISmoms. ;)

Yup- me neither...:rolleyes1

Yea... I knew he was too smart for us!

He just...wants to be the firs official DisDad that's all. With fancy lime logo and everything. :rotfl2: Poor guy. He just really, really wants to go too. :confusede

Ummm...Kara's crayzeeeeeeeeeeee. She thinks she's Speilberg & Ang Lee all rolled into one, while trying to finagle her way onto every cruise line from Carnival to Cunard she can in the next 2 days- so don't feel bad!
Hahaha! :lmao:

PEACEFUL MY A@$! It was noisy as heck out there!!
While watching the video I wanted to just close my eyes and relax and listen tot he pitter patter (or bang bang whatever the case may be) :rotfl2:

Oh...now THAT would have made it into Kara's sequel! :rotfl:

And hey...we had cake! :flower3: Enough cake for 30 people, we could have shared with the whole restaurant! :rotfl2:

Ok- if you say so! I truly have no idea- I just remember not being all that impressed and thinking next time I'm going back to a mojito- but I'll miss the flashy cube!

Oh my image of you as super disney geek is just ruined. You can get the flashy cube added to any drink at disney for the low price of $20 per cube. :rotfl2: Or if you are a super planner you stop by the party store before you go to Disney and get a package of the flashy cubes for $5. That way you can have any drink you want and style have it all lit up. :banana:

I must disclose... I really have no idea how much Disney charges for the flashy cube because I had one too many flashy cube drinks to remember....

Not MINE MINE MINE but ME ME ME, :rotfl: another one from Ohio

DISmoms’ Groupies:

kid-at-heart - MI (Kate)
Wicket’s Mom - OH
Disneybuckeye – OH
dvc4life – IA
tinytreasures – MN
Disney before Sally – MD
Dizneeat – Austria
Beth D – OH
OhMari-WI
anewmac- CA
Stinksmom - Iowa
MEK – DE
pollymn - OH

Did I miss anyone?

I'm in. I had the pleasure of meeting the original Dismoms at a giant DIS meet in 2009. Since then I've been able to have a couple of lunches here in NJ with one as well. Yep, I'm "name" dropping. :thumbsup2 :lmao:

Ellen - It really DOES always rain when you go to disney! I don't think we had one drop. Loved the video. Drinking mimosas on the balcony overlooking the boardwalk certainly sounds like a wonderful event for a rainy day. Awesome view - rain or shine!

OH AWESOME! I am glad Cammie is joining the trip again. She is so sweet. Or at least you portray her as sweet and I am fairly sure you always tell the truth about DISmoms. ;)

Me too- soooo happy she is joining us- we really, REALLY missed her this year!

He just...wants to be the firs official DisDad that's all. With fancy lime logo and everything. :rotfl2: Poor guy. He just really, really wants to go too. :confusede

And hang out with a bunch of gaggling geese?? Pods would rather hang himself than come away with us, I am sure!

Oh well- keep working on it...:thumbsup2

Hahaha! :lmao:

While watching the video I wanted to just close my eyes and relax and listen tot he pitter patter (or bang bang whatever the case may be) :rotfl2:

Yea- BANG BANG for sure!

And hey...we had cake! :flower3: Enough cake for 30 people, we could have shared with the whole restaurant! :rotfl2:

Well, THAT would have been film-worthy too! Actually, I really love her movies- especially the video portions- I plan to use my flip a whole lot more in the future!

Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Cammie!!!!:yay::yay::yay::yay:

:rotfl: HAHA- ok!

Happy Dance!!!!!! I love that she is going with you!!!

Yea- US TOO!!!:goodvibes

Oh my image of you as super disney geek is just ruined. You can get the flashy cube added to any drink at disney for the low price of $20 per cube. :rotfl2: Or if you are a super planner you stop by the party store before you go to Disney and get a package of the flashy cubes for $5. That way you can have any drink you want and style have it all lit up. :banana:

I must disclose... I really have no idea how much Disney charges for the flashy cube because I had one too many flashy cube drinks to remember....

Oh...not to shatter my image, I do know you can always get a flashy cube- or a tink or Buzz, for that matter- on/in any drink! :snooty: It is alot less than $20 per cube, too. :thumbsup2 I have also bought packs of them while in Disney- they sell them in the stores- to bring the magic home! :goodvibes

ANd I'm with you- not sure of an exact price- too many flashy cubes to remember... :rotfl2:

I'm in. I had the pleasure of meeting the original Dismoms at a giant DIS meet in 2009. Since then I've been able to have a couple of lunches here in NJ with one as well. Yep, I'm "name" dropping. :thumbsup2 :lmao:

Yes you WERE!!!!! That was a GREAT meet- I just adore Alan, I wish he would come back....

2009_052006summer0208.jpg

PhotopassDismoms09119.jpg

I'll be in touch about lunch soon- we've had a crazy schedule still because of baseball- next week might be better....I'll let you know!

Ellen - It really DOES always rain when you go to disney! I don't think we had one drop. Loved the video. Drinking mimosas on the balcony overlooking the boardwalk certainly sounds like a wonderful event for a rainy day. Awesome view - rain or shine!

Yea- I think it's a Lonnie & Ellen thing- although, it totally POURED when I was there with Pods last Sept too! :scared1: OH NO!!! It must be ME!!!! I'M the RAINMAKER!!! CRAP! :lmao:

I'm feeling nostalgic...here's some old DISmoms pics from our first trip....

PhotopassDismoms09032.jpg

2009_052006summer0203.jpg

2009_052006summer0217.jpg

2009_052006summer0265.jpg

2009_052006summer0266.jpg

2009_052006summer0268.jpg

2009_052006summer0275.jpg

PhotopassDismoms09040.jpg

PhotopassDismoms09079.jpg

PhotopassDismoms09009.jpg

2007_051606summer0063.jpg

2009_052006summer0240.jpg

2009_052006summer0241.jpg

2007_051606summer0007.jpg

AKcrazy.jpg

And, yes...it rained that trip, too-

Actually, that was the trip it rained the most!!!

Yea! We are growing by leaps and bounds.

DISmoms’ Groupies:

kid-at-heart - MI (Kate)
Wicket’s Mom - OH
Disneybuckeye – OH
dvc4life – IA
tinytreasures – MN
Disney before Sally – MD
Dizneeat – Austria
Beth D – OH
OhMari-WI
anewmac- CA
Stinksmom - Iowa
MEK – DE
pollymn – OH
Mysteria – NJ??? maybe

Did I miss anyone?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter