Disers on Facebook (UPDATED)

I'm on FB...but I prefer not to put my real name alongside my screen name. I've got some psycho in-laws that I don't want to know about my "life" here. But I can assure you that i'm on there...just check any DISers FB page and i'll bet you'll find me! ;)

It's BrandiE...thankfully there aren't too many of us out there...:lmao:

I'm on Facebook, but prefer not to list my last name on here.

I'm probably the only Annette in the DIS group, so I should be easy to find. My profile picture on FB is the one of Mickey & me that's in my signature

i'm on FB - i'm FB friends with most of the people listed here - and hopefully one day, i'll get to meet all of you in real life - though it keeps getting pushed back....

anyway, my name is so totally wacko in real life i'm easy to find - and i also have my disboard name right on the front of my profile...

batsheva lerner - actually on facebook i put beth in it, since that's easier for most people...
so it's batsheva beth lerner..

my family actually calls me batchie ('a' pronounced as in the 'o' in box....or the "a' as in when a doctor tells you to say "aaaaaaahhhhhhhh")...
i had a friend when i was little who called me budgey....and then there were a whole lot of awful nicknames that we shall leave unsaid......

Kate H on facebook, look through peoples Dis friends, I am probably the only one from the London and Uni Sussex groups, add me with your Dis name as the message!

We really should have a DisUnplugged Podcast group!!

Right, I have finally created a group.

Search 'The DisUnplugged podcast fan group', so we can have our own little area on facebook.

Right, I have finally created a group.

Search 'The DisUnplugged podcast fan group', so we can have our own little area on facebook.
I sent invitations to all of my Facebook friends to join. Thanks for setting this up!
Page 1 list is updated...

samsam = Sharon I behind the times on using facebook, but I did set one up and became Corey's friend so I could see the pics of thier little cutie. :goodvibes

slapwhitey - Chris Heinrichs on FB

Kate H on facebook, look through peoples Dis friends, I am probably the only one from the London and Uni Sussex groups, add me with your Dis name as the message!

We really should have a DisUnplugged Podcast group!!

Wow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter