DISDads: Person To Post LAST! Is The Winner 5

This reminds me of an "Annoying" co-worker, who no mater what HAS to have the last word in an email.
Co-Worker: Thanks for the information
Me: Your welcome. Have a good day.
Co-Worker: Thanks again, You to.
Me: I will. Take care.
Co-Worker: I will too.
Me (just to TRY and get the last word): :)
Co-Worker: Awe, that is sweet.
Me: :eek: (not sent in email, just the feeling).

I just surrender.

Hump day is just starting, wonder if it will LAST?

And what a hump day....and week it was!

Long story....but my dad is now minus a gallbladder and doing well. Hey.....it started out with him thinking he was having a heart attack!!! I'm so glad its all over at LAST.

And what a hump day....and week it was!

Long story....but my dad is now minus a gallbladder and doing well. Hey.....it started out with him thinking he was having a heart attack!!! I'm so glad its all over at LAST.

Great to hear everything is OK.

Now you are about to head into another hump day but I will be LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recall that in my little recount of events, that I referred to an "Annoying" co-worker. Are you going to try for that designation as well? :teeth:

'Annoying' ....... :scratchin .......surely that comes with the 'job description' for anyone posting on LAST??? ESPECIALLY if they post after MOI!

popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter