DISDads: Person To Post LAST! Is The Winner 5

I assume I will only be last momentarily, but only because I am inviting others to post after me. What is this "LAST"? How does it work, other than being the last to post? Yes, I'm lazy and don't feel like reading through 184 pages worth of "LAST!" posts to see if there is an explanation. I would have assumed the explanation would be in the very FIRST post. Or at least a link to the original post that explains it all (including the origins of the universe!). Or did I miss it somewhere?

I shall keep a weathered eye on the horizon for my requested explanation, mates.

I assume I will only be last momentarily, but only because I am inviting others to post after me. What is this "LAST"? How does it work, other than being the last to post? Yes, I'm lazy and don't feel like reading through 184 pages worth of "LAST!" posts to see if there is an explanation. I would have assumed the explanation would be in the very FIRST post. Or at least a link to the original post that explains it all (including the origins of the universe!). Or did I miss it somewhere?

I shall keep a weathered eye on the horizon for my requested explanation, mates.

Good point, Page One, Post One Updated! :thumbsup2

Meh. Still don't see anything about this little game of yours. Guess I'll just keep posting till someone closes it down!

And that would be the point of it all.

There are waaayyy too many other threads out there that take themselves seriously. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!