DISDad's Locker Room - The place for Sports Talk

I don't get many Clippers games (West Coast) and don't get many Cavalier games (because they suck). Watching Paul and Irving play is a treat.

Missed most of the first half so I could watch the Walking Dead but I'm in for the second half.

The good thing about the All Star game is that they don't have to pretend they call travelling. :lmao:

Evening guys,

Busy few days.

Did see on ESPN.com that the Catholic 7 - DePaul, Georgetown, Marquette, Providence, St. John's, Seton Hall, and Villanova joined by Xavier and Butler will form a new league next year. Creighton may also be added. They are also expected to retain the Big East name and sign a TV deal with Fox.

All things considered, a pretty good basketball conference. Not the same without Syracuse and U. Conn. but still decent.

Evening guys,

Busy few days.

Did see on ESPN.com that the Catholic 7 - DePaul, Georgetown, Marquette, Providence, St. John's, Seton Hall, and Villanova joined by Xavier and Butler will form a new league next year. Creighton may also be added. They are also expected to retain the Big East name and sign a TV deal with Fox.

All things considered, a pretty good basketball conference. Not the same without Syracuse and U. Conn. but still decent.

You forget that perennial Big East power, University of Louisville. :lmao:

Looks like with all that TV money, they'll only have to raise tuition 10% to cover to costs. :sad2:

Looks like with all that TV money, they'll only have to raise tuition 10% to cover to costs. :sad2:

My bad, forgot Louisville. In my mind they are already in the ACC.

AirGoofy said:
they weren't in the big east long enough to matter. I hate all this conference jumping. Hopefully, this new alignment will stay put.

I hate it as well.

Is Louisville in KY?:rotfl2::rotfl2::lmao::lmao:

I hate it as well.

Just shows it's really all about the almighty dollar and where schools think they can get the most. I still wish the conferences were the same as a few years ago before all the jumping around started.

When BC made the decision to move our of the Big East, it was strictly a basketball/dollars decision. It killed their football program and they fell off the map. Yup, great decision. Let's finish middle of the pack every year and have no televised games.:headache:

My favorite school to root for should now be #1 next week. Go ZAGS!:thumbsup2 Not sure why, but have always enjoyed watching them play. I guess it's the underdog thing.

cj9200 said:
Does anyone want to be a number 1 seed?

No... And I understand why. This is shaping up to be an interesting tournament and nobody wants to be that 1 that lost to a 16...

Most Kentuckians would vote to excommunicate Louisville. But, it provides the tax base for the most of the state.

Louisville vs. ND tonight. Sorry, need to root for ND. Pat Connoughton played at St. Johns with my nephew for high school. Glad to see he is doing well.

Louisville vs. ND tonight. Sorry, need to root for ND. Pat Connoughton played at St. Johns with my nephew for high school. Glad to see he is doing well.

I ain't watching if Notre Dame is wearing the same uniforms they had yesterday. My eyes are bleeding just from seeing the highlights.

Root away, because you lost. And, I agree with Andy about the uniforms. :headache:

Root away, because you lost. And, I agree with Andy about the uniforms. :headache:

Yes, those uniforms stand out. Good win by Louisville, good luck in the finals tonight.

I think if they had Syracuse in Orange and ND in green, they could play the game in the dark and save on electricity.:rotfl2::rotfl2: Boy were they both bright.

Yes, those uniforms stand out. Good win by Louisville, good luck in the finals tonight.

I think if they had Syracuse in Orange and ND in green, they could play the game in the dark and save on electricity.:rotfl2::rotfl2: Boy were they both bright.

Maybe that is the new game plan. Blind your opponent with the uniforms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!