Dr.jpg

This thread hasnt been updated for a while, so here are a few more:

Buzz:
BuzzLightyear.jpg

HM faces:
HM_Faces.jpg

Cloudy Castle:
CloudyCastlecopy.jpg

I know I know.. Haven't done anything with this in a while! I will get to it today!! I promise!

I know I know.. Haven't done anything with this in a while! I will get to it today!! I promise!

Me either Carl. We have been going through serious withdraws from wdw. So I haven't been on here too much. I have to kick myself back into gear here.

Oh is your baaaaaa baaaaa, a reference to feeling like sheep at wdw when your in a quiery line for something?

Me either Carl. We have been going through serious withdraws from wdw. So I haven't been on here too much. I have to kick myself back into gear here.

Oh is your baaaaaa baaaaa, a reference to feeling like sheep at wdw when your in a quiery line for something?

The baaa baaa is because I haven't been visited by the tag fairy.. So I feel like I am the black sheep of DisDads . :rotfl::rotfl2:
Your trip had to be good!! We need a trip report and lots of pics! I know you have em!:cool1:

The baaa baaa is because I haven't been visited by the tag fairy.. So I feel like I am the black sheep of DisDads . :rotfl::rotfl2:
Your trip had to be good!! We need a trip report and lots of pics! I know you have em!:cool1:

I haven't been visited either, lol. So I stopped looking and stalking for it. :)

I do have a trip report just search threads started by me. It's up I promise!

Let's try to get this going again. I hope I haven't posted these before.

IMG_4571.jpg

IMG_4733.jpg

IMG_4549.jpg

IMG_4348.jpg

Figured I'd join in ... From this past weekend at Epcot the International Flower & Garden Festival

EpcotMickey.jpg

epcotmickeyPF.jpg

OK, I'm inspired to join in! For some reason, I've been thinking that I have posted several shots up here . . . but I have been mistaken. Here are some shots from our adults-only Food and Wine trip last October:

One cool thing . . . we spent Daylight Savings night at the Magic Kingdom which had Extra Magic Hours! Here's the clock on Main Street after the time change took place:

IMG_4085.jpg

Not a bad castle shot from the same night, with my point and shoot digital camera that had been knocking around in my pocket all day!

IMG_4084-1.jpg

Here's my wife dispensing some more of our favorite refreshing beverage . . . Beverly! (No kidding, we really like it! We wish we could get it for our cocktails . . . )

IMG_4081.jpg

A couple of my favorites from our trip in Feb

This after having her first Funnel Cake!

418351_240633236015348_781479941_n.jpg

What has become known as the "Prince Charming look" as this is the only character she did this with the whole week!

422421_239963549415650_1962822120_n.jpg

Can't duplicate the wonder in those eyes

409012_242024902542848_1858567116_n.jpg

Dad and DD watching the pre-show for the Tiki Room

407762_241343205944351_1119484036_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter