DISCruise 1.0 - 8/24-8/31/2013 Royal Caribbean Cruise Oasis of the Seas

Hi Folks

Just want you to be aware that we are closing out transfers on 7/8/2013 so we can get a final count to the bus company and work out the details.

If you want transfers - and haven't signed up already - you can do so here http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/DisCruise10/DisCruise10_start.cfm until Midnight EST on Monday 7/8/2013.

Once we have a final count and details worked out I will be emailing everyone with a schedule for the bus.

Thanks
John

Dont forget...

Dis Cruise Chat starts this week!!

Wednesday night at 8pmish in the ABD Chat Room.

See ya there!

Dont forget...

See ya there!

Thanks for the reminder! I've got it on my calendar and will try hard to make sure I'm done with running/walking and chores before then. :)

Dont forget...

See ya there!

I've set a reminder for this. From there we can go directly to the usual Wednesday Night DIS chat. :surfweb:

It's time to sign up for credentials!!

See update at the end of the original post in this thread for details and instructions.

Just wondering if we know what time the Dreams transfers will leave the Swan. Approximate time is good enough. Trying to plan out that morning as far as breakfast and final re-packing goes. :moped:

Just wondering if we know what time the Dreams transfers will leave the Swan. Approximate time is good enough. Trying to plan out that morning as far as breakfast and final re-packing goes. :moped:

We talked a bit about it in chat after you left. They think it will be around 8 am.

Also, Jayme and I were thinking of trying out splitsville Friday night before the cruise. Anyone interested in joining us?

Anne and I signed up for our credentials. We will be so glad to see our old friends and meet some new ones. Just after we paid for the cruise, our 32 year old daughter told us she planned to get married on Sept 1. No pressure trying to get back to WI in time for the wedding! Both times when our other two daughters got married, Anne had surgery just prior to the wedding. We thought, no problem this time. Well that was sure wrong. Four weeks ago she today, had a brain tumor removed. Surgery went great at the Mayo Clinic in MN and she has had a great recovery so far. She always hesitates to mention anything about her health issues. She never wants any sympathy but wants everyone to celebrate and have a great time together. We have gone on the first three podcast cruises and have had a blast. This will be our first Royal Caribbean cruise and we will love seeing this ship. We agree that it is a great day to be alive. We look forward to seeing everyone, even though Anne will not go parasailing on this trip. We seldom post on the boards but since our oldest daughter is an Imagineer, we don't want to say anything that we should not be saying or knowing. Thanks for listening and we will see you in about 4 weeks

It's my custom to get together with whoever I am sailing with to have a drink at sail away, which is scheduled for 5:00 PM on Saturday, August 24th. I'd like to suggest that whoever wants to come, we meet at 4:45 PM (right after muster drill) at the Viking Crown Lounge on Deck 17.

See you all there! :goodvibes

It's my custom to get together with whoever I am sailing with to have a drink at sail away, which is scheduled for 5:00 PM on Saturday, August 24th. I'd like to suggest that whoever wants to come, we meet at 4:30 PM at the Viking Crown Lounge on Deck 17.

Sounds like a plan Mike. :drinking:

It's my custom to get together with whoever I am sailing with to have a drink at sail away, which is scheduled for 5:00 PM on Saturday, August 24th. I'd like to suggest that whoever wants to come, we meet at 4:45 PM (right after muster drill) at the Viking Crown Lounge on Deck 17.

Sounds good to us! :)

Sounds good to me too! :)

That sounds great, my husband and I will be there! (if we don't make it we are probably lost on the ship somewhere)

Has anyone cruised to St Thomas or St Maarten before? We're trying to decide if we need to do an excursion or if sightseeing is easy enough to figure out on our own. Opinions?

WebmasterLeah said:
Has anyone cruised to St Thomas or St Maarten before? We're trying to decide if we need to do an excursion or if sightseeing is easy enough to figure out on our own. Opinions?

Been to St Thomas before, but not St Maarten. For St Thomas, since we have a good amoumt of time, we are doing the St John shopping excursion. That is just to get us to St John which we haven't been to yet but is supposedly even more beautiful. Then we'll grab a taxi to one of the beaches. If we didn't have as much time we would stay on St Thomas and would go back to Magen's Bay. It's a gorgeous and relaxing beach. Both St Thomas and St Maarten have lots of shopping near the ship ports if that interests you. I think on St Maarten we'll just grab a taxi to Le Galion beach - supposedly one if the more quiet and family-friendly beaches on the island.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter