Discovery Magic Sericel

Discussion in 'Disney Collectors Board' started by StaceyA, Aug 24, 2002.

1. StaceyA

StaceyA <font color=006600>Disney fanatic!<br><font color=

Hello all,
    Im not sure if I am asking this in the right section, if not then please move my post to the correct location.....
    I am going to be using the discovery magic package when I got to WDW in December and will get the two wishes per day and I figured with what we are paying the wishes are about 33.00 each so I was wondering if the sericel that is part of the package for 2 wishes is worth it? Since two wishes is 66.00, how much is the sericel you get with the package normally?

I was wondering if there are certain ones that you get to choose through or if there is just one specific sericel?

Thanks to anyone that can help me!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. icelady

icelady Mouseketeer

There is only one cell to pick from we used two wishes last year to get this and we would not recomend it I can't remember the price to buy it but I belive it is cheaper to buy then use wishes.

4. StaceyA

StaceyA <font color=006600>Disney fanatic!<br><font color=

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly!
    I appreciate the response!

5. wdw4us2

wdw4us2 <font color=blue>Not only a DIS Vet, but a 33 year

I used wishes to purchase the cel last month. You cannot buy this particular cel - the only way to get it is to use your wishes.

This years' cel has tuxedo Mickey (inked) with Minnie, Donald and Goofy in a car from Stars and Motor Cars. It's really nice.

I'm not so sure about the dollar value of the points. Sometimes it seems as though you can get more than $33.00 worth. Some of the meals we ordered were definitely more than that. Besides, most of these type of cels are more than $66.00 in the Gallery.

This is just IMHO, of course.

Lisa :cool:

6. SueEllen

SueEllen <font color=red>Proud Iced Tea Snob<br><font color

A cel for 2 wishes is, in my opinion, a good deal. The least expensive cels are about $75 UNFRAMED, so if it's only available by using the wishes with a package--go for it. It will be a lasting memory of your trip, unlike the meals which are gone immediately.

Sue Ellen