Discovery Cove tickets

brad_001

Earning My Ears
I'm thinking of buying a Discovery Cove ticket with the 14 day pass for both Seaworld and Busch Gardens.

I know I need to book a particular date to go to Discovery Cove but how does my 14 day pass work in relation to this ? Can I only go to Seaword and Busch Gardens in the 14 days after I've been to DC or is it independant?

Thanks !

Hi there Brad and welcome to the Disboards :)

I don't know the answer to your question but I'm sure someone will be along in a moment who will :)

When are you visiting Orlando?

14 days starts from either before or on the day, but if before then the day at DC is also included in the 14 days. We did this is June with the TFAD and used the 14 days after our visit.
Claire ;)

We took the 7 day pass for Seaworld with our DC tickets and went both before and after our DC day.

We had to go to CS at Seaworld and show our DC booking and were then given a pass to enter Seaworld which then started the 7 days.

HTH

We had the 14 day pass which we used at Sea World a week before our DC day. Like edinburghlass said we got a pass made up at Sea World which then got us into Busch Gardens. We were glad we upgraded to the 14 day pass, it gave us more flexibility, just wish we had gone to Busch Gardens twice!

Hi All

Many thanks for the help, your replies are most useful.

We’re off next Friday for 3 weeks and can’t wait……

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!