Discovery Cove Dolphin Experience?

Figaro30

Proud to be an American
I have read that you are put with a group of 6-8 people with 1 trainer and a dolphin. Do you feel that you get enough "alone time" with the dolphin or does it feel rushed because of having to fit everybody in your group in?

Somebody please help me decide if this is worth the 430.00 me and mom and planning on spending to do this in November!!!

There were two families in our group - the trainer took us separately into slightly deeper water to do various interactions with the dolphins, and the professional photographer only takes picture of you with your own family (there were three of us) or individually. Also, everybody went through the various set actions with the dolphin, so yes, in our case I do feel that we got our own time with the dolphin (Dixie :) )

I AGREE WITH WDWFAN,
WE ALSO FELT WE HAD PRIVATE TIME WITH OUR DOLPHIN. THE PHOTOGRAPHERS ARE GREAT, THEY TOOK SO MANY GOOD SHOTS OF MY SON & I , I JUST HAD TO BUY THEM ALL. WE NEVER FELT RUSHED. I ALSO THINK ITS WORTH EVERY PENNY!!

thirty minutes in the water, including group time. about 10 minutes for your individual family with the dolphin.
It seemed very brief. They spend more time trying to sell you photos! Still, I loved the experience. I think it will be a one time thing though.

I had previously done the dolphin interaction program at SW, and was disappointed.

The day at DC made up for it though. There were about 7 in my group, but I got more than enough ime with the dolphin & thoroughly enjoyed it.

I have a report & pics on my site - www.wdisneyw.co.uk

Joanne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter