Discovery Cove 2016 Roll Call

Yesterday I booked the Elite package for our day! My daughter knows about it, but she has no idea about the buoy delivery--I can't wait for her reaction to the surprise!

Yesterday I booked the Elite package for our day! My daughter knows about it, but she has no idea about the buoy delivery--I can't wait for her reaction to the surprise!

The Elite package is such a fun splurge :thumbsup2. What have you decided to have written on the buoy for your DD?

Yep, our buoy had our family name and Christmas 2014. Funniest part, my very petite DD was the one who got to get the buoy, and the dolphin thought it was playing tug a war with her. We all laughed about the duel. Dolphin finally let go. Enjoyed that so much, we'll be back this year. Elite for us for sure, too. Having our own cabana was so nice.

Yep, our buoy had our family name and Christmas 2014. Funniest part, my very petite DD was the one who got to get the buoy, and the dolphin thought it was playing tug a war with her. We all laughed about the duel. Dolphin finally let go. Enjoyed that so much, we'll be back this year. Elite for us for sure, too. Having our own cabana was so nice.

When you get your date booked, be sure to post it here so I can add you to the list! :sunny:

Our family is going Dec 29th - so excited! Thanks Gina for all your tips which helped us keep the costs down!:worship:

Our family is going Dec 29th - so excited! Thanks Gina for all your tips which helped us keep the costs down!:worship:

Awesome news! You're added to the list on page 1 :sunny: . Glad to hear I was able to help you get your admission within the vacation budget.....I hope you love it there as much as we do!

Planned for 15th August and now officially booked and paid for as oif today. We arrive in Orlando on 7th and leave on 29th so we can still use our ticket at Aquatuca on 28th which has become a bit if a tradition to go there on last full day. Last year we visited AQ five time's
Really can't wait for our trip. Also looking forward to the new rides at SW and BG. We booked from UK and our ticket includes free parking at other parks for the 14 dayts which is great as I usually pay for $35 four that.
Also includes three free tickets for Gatorland. Never been before but I'll give it a go. Our son will do the zip wire hopefully.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!