Discovering DVC timandlesley style-A PTR, 19 days TRIP REPORT LINK PG.119!!!!!

:cool1: WooHoo! Over 2 weeks at Disney! We're going in May with the new offer. It will be fun planning our trip while following along with your PTR. :3dglasses

I'm sooooooooo ready and so excited for your
first dvc adventure. I really enjoy reading about
all your disney experiences and cannot wait to
read all about your plans for your long, long
disney vacation next summer!! Bring it on...:cool1:

I'm in:surfweb: Can't wait to hear all about it and pick up some tips about DVC because we will be doing our first DVC trip in August at AKV. We went last year for 14 days and it was so fun and there were still things we didn't get to:confused3 You'd think all that time we had we'd have seen and done everything:rotfl2: There's always next year!:woohoo:

Hi Lesley and Tim. I am looking forward to the nice long lead-in to this trip! We are planning a trip for sometime in May, so we will be getting excited along with you! :cool1:

Are we there yet? Oh, it's a PTR! :goodvibes I'm so excited that you've started already - we are going in March, so reading your planning will help me get through the Winter dreaming of the sunshine! :cool1:

Yay I'm in :wave:! We have our own 15 night trip :yay: coming up in 13 days and I'm so excited! Your pre-trip and trippie will get me through the post Disney doldrums so I'm looking forward to it for when I get back! Like medicine I'll be needing my fix regularly but I know I can count on you guys ::yes::!

Hopping on board!

I just wanted to add....if you have any SSR questions, let me know. We stayed there opening week in 2004 and have stayed there a total of 6 or 7 times already. We'll be staying there again next month. It's a beautiful resort!

Wonderful! I'm in!
16 days of DISNEY! Now that's magical. I can't wait to read your updates!!! :)

We are so excited about your 17 days in Disney and your willingness to share your fun times with all of us.

We have been back for only a month (we had an AMAZING October trip) and are already getting a little homesick. We booked another trip in May thanks to the buy 4 get 3 free deal:goodvibes

We cannot wait to hear about your plans.

I'm here, thanks for the link. Congrats again on becoming DVC memebers! Sounds like it be and awesome long Disney trip. Having 15 nights gives you plenty of time to relax in between the parks. We just went for 8 nights in October and it wasn't long enough. We booked already for October 2009 at your favorite resort, WL. We did check out DVC on our trip but we just can't join right now, with DH's job being kind of slow. My DH loved BLT though. Looking forward to reading about your plans popcorn:: .

Leslie, can't wait to hear about your new WDW adventures! Congratulations on DVC, you will love it :thumbsup2 Also, very exciting about the adults only trip to the Food and Wine festival. DH and I were just there at the end of October and we had a great time eating around the world. Can't wait to hear more!

I am FIRST!!:cool1: I am so excited to share another trip with you guys!!
YEah!!! So glad you are here on board and that our dates overlap!!!

I'm sure this will be a good read. Happy planning!
Thanks, and happy reading : )

YAY! I read your last TR and can't wait to hear about your next one!
So glad you came back for more.
I'm soo ready to ride along for the next adventures!!:cool1:
Thanks, welcome back!

You are soooooooooooo in : )

I'm here -- so looking forward to counting down with you!!!
Hello again!! Welcome aboard!

Woo Hoo, I'm onboard and ready for the fun! 16 days... however will you be able to stand sooo many days at such a wonderful place??
Oh gee, let me think of ways I can stand that many days at such a wonderful place ;)
Hmmm...this title looks a little familiar.
Hooray! It's finally up! This is gonna be a fun 7 months!
:cool2:
THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT IDEA! Glad you are along for the ride.
Lesley
I'm ready! 16 whole days of the timandlesley family! It will be lots of fun!
HI! Glad you came back for more. Hope you and your family are doing well!
I am joining in on this pre trip.
Welcome!

Can't wait to read all about your 2009 trip(s). :cool1: I'm so excited for you.:goodvibes
Thanks, we are so thrilled too!

COUNT ME IN!!! 16 days in Disney that's awesome! We just goy back from 3 nights in Disney and 7 nights on the Disney Cruise! We had a Wonderful time and rebooked again for next year. I LOVE your trip reports so I am looking forward to hearing all bout your upcoming trip!!!:thumbsup2
How fun, we've always wanted to go on a Disney Cruise, sounds like you had an incredible time!

Thanks so much for the invite! We are 7 mos out too, but I don't have much to say yet on a PTR, still a little nervous to start one. Although, I do have a lot to say about the ressie thing, so maybe I'll start one.
I'm excited to read about your 16 days and your first trip as DVC owners.
How's Mickey???
So when are your dates?? Mickey is doing much better, thanks for asking - back to his normal puppy stuff and getting into things in the house as I type this : )

Yeah another trip report! Count me in!
Welcome back!!!

16 days!! How amazing! Our trips overlap a bit. Maybe we will see you around. We had 14 days at Saratoga Springs 2 summers ago and loved it. Can't wait to see you plans.

Hey Guys!!!! So GLAD to have you back!!!!! This trip is going to be so amazing---I'll be looking forward to reading all about it---but will also LOVE the journey along the way!!!! Now things feel like normal---I have a TimandLesley PTR to read!!!! YEAH!!!! ;o) Congrats again on your new "home!!"
Thanks, it is so good to be back : ) We were suffering from Dis withdrawl! Thanks for coming back for more! When is your next trip??

Can't wait to read all about your plans, count me in! :goodvibes
Thanks, glad to have you along for the ride!
Congrats on DVC:cool1:

So, when is your trip dates?
Sorry, after I read your post I edited my first post and put in the dates. Our dates are June 22-July 7th. That is the plan. The June 22-28th part at AKL is already booked, SSR booking window opens on the 28th of November so hopefully we get the room as planned.
Lesley

YAY!! I am so excited to see that you have your PTR started... especially after the horrible day I have had (see myspace page).

Hopefully, we can see each other during the F&W Festival next yr....:woohoo:
I am sooooooooo sorry for your loss!!!!! glad I could put a smile on your face during a horrible day! When are you going to F&W festival? Tim and I will be there the first weekend of November (last weekend of the festival- CAN'T WAIT!!!!)
WooHoo! Over 2 weeks at Disney! We're going in May with the new offer. It will be fun planning our trip while following along with your PTR.
Going in May with the new offer, how cool! That offer is incredible! Have fun planning!

Lets get this party started! yeah!
Oh yeah, knew you were always up for a party Nicole. When is your next trip?

I'm sooooooooo ready and so excited for your
first dvc adventure. I really enjoy reading about
all your disney experiences and cannot wait to
read all about your plans for your long, long
disney vacation next summer!! Bring it on...:cool1:
Yeah, so glad to have you on board.!!!!
I'm in:surfweb: Can't wait to hear all about it and pick up some tips about DVC because we will be doing our first DVC trip in August at AKV. We went last year for 14 days and it was so fun and there were still things we didn't get to You'd think all that time we had we'd have seen and done everything There's always next year!
Hi, thanks for coming along for another ride. Will you be staying Kadani or Jambo in August? We made our decision - I'll share that in our next update.
That's what is great about Disney - there is ALWAYS next year - especially now with DVC!!!

Count me in .... again ;) I love you guys reports!! Can't wait to hear all about the plans!
Welcome back, glad to have you along for another ride!

Hi Lesley and Tim. I am looking forward to the nice long lead-in to this trip! We are planning a trip for sometime in May, so we will be getting excited along with you! :cool1:
How fun! Where will you be staying in May??
Are we there yet? Oh, it's a PTR! :goodvibes I'm so excited that you've started already - we are going in March, so reading your planning will help me get through the Winter dreaming of the sunshine! :cool1:
Too funny! Yes, it's just the PTR, TR will be here before you know it. I bet you are counting down the days until March, looking forward to vacations always make the winter months go faster! (part of the reason I'm starting this PTR early!)
Lesley

Yay I'm in ! We have our own 15 night trip :yay: coming up in 13 days and I'm so excited! Your pre-trip and trippie will get me through the post Disney doldrums so I'm looking forward to it for when I get back! Like medicine I'll be needing my fix regularly but I know I can count on you guys !
How fun!!!! I bet you can't wait. Where are you staying? Oh yes, you can count on us for your regular fix!
Lesley

Hopping on board!

I just wanted to add....if you have any SSR questions, let me know. We stayed there opening week in 2004 and have stayed there a total of 6 or 7 times already. We'll be staying there again next month. It's a beautiful resort!
Welcome aboard! I do have SSR questions actually. Like: Grandstand or Springs? I can't decide!!! We like to be close to everything so I'm leaning towards Springs but Grandstands busing has me wanting that too, any suggestions?? Or other request suggestions?
Wonderful! I'm in!
16 days of DISNEY! Now that's magical. I can't wait to read your updates!!! :)
Glad you are in! I know, we just can't wait, thanks for joining us for the ride!
Lesley

We are so excited about your 17 days in Disney and your willingness to share your fun times with all of us.

We have been back for only a month (we had an AMAZING October trip) and are already getting a little homesick. We booked another trip in May thanks to the buy 4 get 3 free deal:goodvibes

We cannot wait to hear about your plans.
Of course we are "willing to share", couldn't think of anything more fun to do! Glad you had a good time in October, how fun to go in May for the 4 for 7 deal, such a great deal!!!

I'm here, thanks for the link. Congrats again on becoming DVC memebers! Sounds like it be and awesome long Disney trip. Having 15 nights gives you plenty of time to relax in between the parks. We just went for 8 nights in October and it wasn't long enough. We booked already for October 2009 at your favorite resort, WL. We did check out DVC on our trip but we just can't join right now, with DH's job being kind of slow. My DH loved BLT though. Looking forward to reading about your plans popcorn:: .
Thanks, we are so excited to be DVC members. Yes, we are thinking this extra time will give us more relax time to enjoy the resorts and not have to be so commando at the parks (we'll see : ) Such fun going to WL in October!!!! You will love it!!!! BLT is AWESOME! If there was ever a time to buy DVC this is it, smaller add on's at BLT end on Jan 15th- and they are giving away developer points with it now too - if you have questions PM me, my guide is awesome. Glad you are along for the ride!!!! Welcome!
Lesley

Leslie, can't wait to hear about your new WDW adventures! Congratulations on DVC, you will love it :thumbsup2 Also, very exciting about the adults only trip to the Food and Wine festival. DH and I were just there at the end of October and we had a great time eating around the world. Can't wait to hear more!
Thanks, we are thrilled! We can not wait for our first adults only trip to Food and Wine festival, plans are for the first weekend in November for a 2 night 3 day stay just Tim and I at AKL CONCIERGE!!!!! My booking window opens Dec. 6th so pray we get Concierge!!!! We may try to swap at the 7 month window for BLT Magic Kingdom view but I'm not holding my breath that it will be available. We just cant wait!
16 days!! How amazing! Our trips overlap a bit. Maybe we will see you around. We had 14 days at Saratoga Springs 2 summers ago and loved it. Can't wait to see you plans.
Glad to hear your positive report about SSR, we are excited to try 2 new resorts this next trip! If you see us you HAVE to say hi!
Lesley

Glad to have you back ! Can't wait to hear all your plans for this next trip. Can you send a new pic of Mickey when you get a chance ? I bet he is really getting big.

Hey neighbor!! Welcome to DVC. I'm so excited to hang out as you plan this AMAZING trip.

And I'm UBER-excited to hear about your adults-only trip! You'd better not back out of this one. You won't regret it!

Matt and I leave on January 8 for our annual one...;)

Ready to get in on the planning!

I'm marking my spot! ;) Can't wait to go on another TimandLesleyfamily journey! :cool1: :dance3: :yay: So many days, so many things to do....oh, it's gonna be GREAT!!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter