Discover Card - Cashback bonus for restaurant purchases

CruisingCA2005

<font color=purple>Loves Nut Goodies!<br><font col
You'll have to sign up at discovercard.com or call to enroll in this special offer.

Here's the details:
You will receive a Cashback Bonus award of up to 10% on restaurant purchases when cash award of up to 5% is exchanged for up to double the amount in certificates from our Cashback Bonus Partners. Earn a total cash award of up to 5% on restaurant purchases, consisting of the Purchase Cashback Bonus award of up to 1% of each purchase based on annual level and type of purchases, plus an additional award of 4% of each purchase made with the Card at qualifying restaurants between the date listed above through 10/31/04, subject to a cap of $600 in restaurant purchases. Offer applies to restaurant purchases that are submitted to us under Merchant Category Codes 5812, 5813 and 5814. We are not responsible for merchant delays in processing transactions. Allow 6—8 weeks for the special award to be added to your Cashback Bonus Account. Only Discover Platinum and Classic Cardmembers who participate in a Cashback Bonus Program are eligible for this offer and will continue to earn a Cashback Bonus award of up to 2% on all other purchases—a cash award of up to 1% of each purchase plus the opportunity to exchange the cash award for up to double the amount in certificates from our Cashback Bonus Partners. See Cashback Bonus Terms and Conditions for further details.

Yes, I signed up last week!

No minimum charge as with the Disney Card!

Thanks for posting.

I signed up for this too, but.....

They had a similar offer a few months ago for supermarket charges. I used my Discover every time I went to the grocery store for the 2 or 3 month period. At the end of the offer, I got about $5 back, which isn't bad, but it wasn't earth shattering. I wouldn't change my charging/spending habits for the small amount of bonus. If you're eating out, and you're planning to charge, then use it. Don't go out of your way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter