Discounts?

John I Haggerty

Earning My Ears
We have reservations for 13 nights in September. So far we only put $200 down. Remainder due in a few days. I see posts regarding discounts. Is there anything I can do to get a discount on our reservations? Thanks!

AP discount, AAA discount, and FL resident discount is all I am familiar with. With the above mentioned discounts, they only "give out" so many. Oh yeah, there is a group rate discount. Not sure how many sites require a group rate though.

Someone will be along shortly who can answer your question more precisely.

If remainder is booked in a few days..you probably booked a package that included your park passes..and possibly dining..? Those have to paid 45 days out.
Room only discounts(or this case site only) require just one nights deposit...and then you pay the remainder upon check in.
You might want to try book a AAA discount..if you are member. You can save on the nightly campsite and then purchase your passes separately. You can book a nightly AAA rate through Disney's central reservations. If you want to book a AAA package that includes your park passes, I believe you need to do that with AAA agent directly. It doesn't cost anything to ask..if you call and they have a discounted AAA rate you can grab it. They don't need to see your card until check in.
There are also AP discounts. For those that have Annual Passes. Again a certain amount of openings are alloted for each discount. If you have or are contemplating purchasing an Annual park pass..it might be something to consider.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter