Discounts for discovery cove?

Discussion in 'Sea World / Discovery Cove' started by DeeCee735, Aug 13, 2012.

1. DeeCee735

DeeCee735 "How Do You Know of the Key?"

Anyone know if and where I may find discount codes for discovery cove admission? There are 5 of us and a discount sure would help!
    Thanks for any info you can offer.

2. TRAVELQUEEN

TRAVELQUEEN Earning My Ears

Depending on what you are trying to accomplish you might be interested in looking at getting an annual Seaworld pass. It is my understanding that if only 1 person has the annual pass you use to be able to get DC tickets for either $69.00 or $79.00 pp for up to 6 people with a discount code. This price does not includes the dolphin swim but your post did not indicate whether this was something you were looking at. Neither do I know whether this discounting is still valid now that DC admissions seem to include both Seaworld and Aquatica. I dropped interest on the subject when it just did not make sense for the two of us that we were trying to book.

My best advice is to do a search here and as I recall someone some time ago provided the appropriate discount code somewhere in this board.

Also I am sure that someone who is far sharper than me will also be able to give you a better answer.

Good luck!

3. jayster263

jayster263 Earning My Ears

I was told two days ago that if I purchased an annual pass, you get the day package only (no dolphins) for 79.00 pp. This does NOT include a day pass to Aquatica or Seaworld. Maybe they got wise to so many people going that route.
    I got a 10% discount through my wifes Hospital group code. It includes the all inclusive day package (we did the dolphins in Mexico last year) and a one day ticket good for 14 days to Seaworld / Aquatica. It cost around 149.00 pp....a little steep, but we are getting alot out of that. It would cost 570.00 for the three of us to go to a two day two park pass at Disney (not counting food & drinks)...so Discovery Cove seems like a good bargain. We also booked a great deal at Universal (Onsite RPR 4 nts, park to park tix and club level room). We are going in two weeks and I cant wait!....I also cant wait to do Discovery COve!