Discounted rooms fully booked already?!

Disneymomma0783

Mouseketeer
Could this be true?! Looking for a room only discount for September 11-14 and then 14-17 at AkL and WL and there is absolutely NO availability for the room only discounts. So then I started looking at other resorts and nothing is available, including moderates. Even OKW and SSR! Is it possible or is this a glitch?!

I just checked WL for 9/11-9/14 at WL and Courtyard with bunk bed is available for $268 and Deluxe Room - Club Level is available for $468.77, and for you whole stay9/11-9/17, Courtyard View with bunk bed $261.80, Woodsview with bunk bed $268.10, standard room - Club Level $354.67 and Deluxe Room - Club Level is available for $468.77.

I saw some gone and then pop up again. Don't know if people are cancelling or glitch.

I literally just popped in those 11-17th parameters and nothing. AKL is a must so we would do the whole week there. And I figured that one would for sure have availability for at least a week ha!

AKL does show nothing for me as well for 9/11-9/17, but WL has the rooms I mentioned above available for your entire stay.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong because when I check WL it shows nothing available. So frustrating! But I appreciate you looking into it too!

Just an FYI, I just got the website is busy/down message that many of us were getting earlier so that could be the issue.

Was able to get two rooms at AKL for the 11-17! WL will have to wait until next trip lol. Maybe now that it's getting later at night the website will start to show more availability!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter