Discounted APs

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by rockstargeisha, May 19, 2008.

1. rockstargeisha

rockstargeisha Geeky Glamorous

Hey all I just got my issue of AAA Westways magazine and on the back was an advertisement for discount DLR annual passes. The offer applies only to NEW (no renewals) deluxe and premium annual passes. Use the website disneyland.com/Westways to purchase your pass(es) and save $20.

Offer valid through June 30th 2008.

:thumbsup2

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. katrina4

katrina4 Mouseketeer

has anyone tried this? I am not a aaa member but am willing to get one if i could get this deal.

4. bzymom

bzymom Earning My Ears

Thanks for the tip.

5. pixiewings71

pixiewings71 <marquee><font color=deeppink>Sweet!!! Totally!!!!

FYI, you get this same deal when you renew. :)

6. mrwinky

mrwinky Mouseketeer

Anyone know if a Non AAA member and Canadian can use this?

Winky

7. Denton

Denton Mouseketeer

I'm a AAA member but I don't live in CA and I purchased our APs through the same site last year. I pretty sure they don't ask for a membership number.

8. rosiep

rosiep <font color=deeppink>I don't drink, I try to conve

I am using a AAA agent for my upcoming WDW trip in October only because the price through AAA was $200 cheaper than Disney itself....but the darn agent knows almost nothing. I asked her about this promotion and she said it didn't exist. :scared1:

Luckily I am an informed consumer and I have done my homework well, but I feel sorry for the client who goes in blind and trusting.

Thanks OP for the sharing the information. DH and I are planning a DL trip for our 25th anniversary!!! The AP will come in handy!