Discount Tickets

cl1067

DIS Veteran
Where is the best place to purchase tickets into Disney World? I know that I have heard that it is often cheaper to buy tickets before going, but I want to make sure I'm getting them from a reputable company. Our trip is scheduled for 12/3 to 12/11, so I know if I order them online, I need to get going, to make sure we have them in time.

Thanks so much!
Christina

Hi Christina!

The answer to where the best and cheapest place to buy WDW tickets depends on what pass you are looking for. ie: If you want a 4 day hopper, the you can get your best price buying from a Disney Store or Disney itself BEFORE your trip.

If you want a park hopper plus, there are a number of reputable places to purchase from.

You DO want to buy before your trip, but you do still have time. Most places take no more than 2 weeks to get you your tickets.

Let us know what you are looking for, and we can be a bit more specific.

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter