Discount souveniers

Mady/Sophiemom

<font color=purple>Needing to clean, makes me feel
Some friends of ours told us that there is a store, at Fort Wilderness campground (Trading post I think) that carries the sale, and overstock disney stuff. Some scratch and dent, out of season etc.

Is it worth the trip over to the campgrounds, to check it out. We won't have a car, so it will take effort to go. We will be eating at Wilderness lodge one day, so could go that day the easiest.

Are the deals worth the effort, or is it just hit, and miss?

Thanks for your responses.:D :D

Not that I'm aware of. Anytime I've been in the Trading post they've had the same selection as the other WDW resort stores.

There is a place by the MK that is only for Cast members that carries the type of merchandise you are referring to. Maybe that is what your friend was talking about?

There are also the outlets up on I-Drive that carry out of season and overstock merchandise, but you'd really need a car to get there.

Anne

I can confirm what Ducklite said, no scratch and dent at the campgrounds that I have ever seen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter