Discount rate at concierge level

Rneighh

<font color=CC33CC>This is a horse of a different
I am planning two nights on concierge level after first three nights savanna view in Feb. -- value season Feb. 7-12. Do mousesaver codes give discounts on concierge as well? Would an AP give me a discount?

Thanks Renee

Sometimes there are discounts on concierge. Last Oct. we stayed at the Poly concierge wth an AP rate and will be there in 6 days on a discount, too. We also stayed at lodge concierge at the GF with an AP discount last Jan. Good luck!

Sometimes Disney doesn't open up all their rooms to all discount codes. Sometimes it's just specifc resorts, sometimes it's all resorts, but only specific type rooms. Often it's all resorts and all rooms.

I would use whatever codes you find on mousesavers.com when booking your room. We used several codes found on mousavers for our Polynesian conceirge room this June and received some pretty good discounts.

We are staying at AKL concierge in Aug and got a AP disc to $365 then a code came out and that further reduced it to $335.00.
So keep checking even if it's a no at 1st. Also, I found out about the code on this board, it was a post card mailed to certain parts of the country, but they let me use it even though I didn't receive it myself.

Alice

I got a 20% Disney Club discount for our upcoming stay in early Dec. at YC Concierge. Last year we were able to score a good AP discount for the same time frame (first week in Dec.). But don't know yet if they'll have the same one available. It's a wait and see game.

I've had an AP discount on Poly GV concierge last December, and on LVconcierge next month. The first rate was much better!!!! ($229 plus tax) but it was still post 9/11. This time for an upgraded view it is $357, which includes tax. So the discounts do appear.
Robin M.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter