Discount park tix-thru DVC rentals??

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by DisneyBliss7, Mar 18, 2013.

1. DisneyBliss7

DisneyBliss7 ''Wish upon a star''

I just read on the (rent DVC thread), the one you rent through David's...You can get discounted park tickets? Has anyone done this and what's the discount?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. goofy4tink

goofy4tink No tags...not needed! Transportation moderator Moderator

I hadn't heard of this before, so just went over to David's to see what the story is. I can get similarly priced discounted tickets from Undercover Tourist. UT will mail them to me prior to my arrival. The company that you see on David's site has you come to their office in Orlando to get the tickets. If you can't do that, you can call them the day you want them, and they will have a driver bring them to your resort, for a $10 fee. That's nothing I would be comfortable doing.
    If you are looking for discounted tickets, I would recommend using either Mapleleaf or Undercover Tourist. I've used UT before and will be ordering from them again in a week or so.

4. DisneyBliss7

DisneyBliss7 ''Wish upon a star''

Good to know, thank you:)

5. Deb & Bill

Deb & Bill DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

The only discount DVC members get on tickets are Annual Passes. And everyone has to live at the same address as the member and be related.

You can buy your tickets anywhere you like.

6. ammeador2

ammeador2 DIS Veteran

I am DVC also and no park discounted tickets =( but I usually get mine at UT