Discount offer for Past Adventures by Disney Guests

Discussion in 'Adventures By Disney' started by sayhello, Apr 24, 2012.

1. sayhello

sayhello Have Camera, Will Travel Moderator

I found this on the web while looking over the itineraries for the cruise add-ons for next year...

http://www.disneywebcontent.com/dcc/7987/30adcc88088e5310VgnVCM100000d864a8c0RCRD

I wonder the significance of the date May 22, 2012. Didn't someone say they'd be announcing the 2013 schedule in late May? After the offer expires, most likely?

Sayhello

ETA: Huh. It says the offer started the first of March. Am I the only one who missed this? I don't remember seeing it, I certainly never got anything from the "Insider's Club" about it.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Bobo912

Bobo912 DIS Veteran

Wonder if this can be combined with the $300 off for Disney Visa cardholders. That offer was good until June 1. I'm hoping for a March 2013 Peru itinerary, but if the 2013 trips are announced after May 22 then this offer won't help. I didn't receive anything from ABD about this discount either. The last correspondence I received from them did say more information on 2013 itineraries would be available in late spring.

4. corky441

corky441 <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

I haven't received anything from ABD about this promo either.
    Knowing Disney, I'll probably get an email or postcard in the mail on May 23rd !!!

5. pxlbarrel

pxlbarrel <font color=teal>They won't allow any kind of cow

Not that I qualify (I've only taken one ABD and it was after March 2012) but why is this only offered to U.S. residents? :confused3

6. DisFan10

DisFan10 Mouseketeer

We never received any Insider info on the offer either, but they did automatically apply the $200 discount when we booked the "Safari to South Africa" trip. It's a nice gesture to show some appreciation to repeat guests. Now I'm waiting for them to offer free hotel nights, like Tauck does...

7. WeLoveABD

WeLoveABD DIS Veteran

We are members of the Insider Club, and like others here didn't get notice of this--and like SayHello discovered this while hunting down details re the DCL/ABD add-on. This one won't apply to us since we booked Greece a while back (with the nice airport transfer--that helps us quite a bit, going to LAX from San Diego!)--and ends before the summer cruise/Add-on ABD. But I agree with the timing--something is afoot for the end of May! (And it won't be annoucning the ABD add-on, so what else could it be? Hard to believe there would be another big trip announced after Greece and Vietnam--maybe some "plus" features to existing trips? OR...dare I say...Japan? Will they move the Magic or the Wonder to the Orient for some cruises?)

8. kjd469

kjd469 Addicted to WDW

I've asked them the same question on several occasions with regard to other promotions...they always give me a very vague answer that does nothing to address the question I've asked. EVERY other travel company that I deal with that offers frequent guest discounts, offers, etc. has no problem with non-US residents receiving those offers, and it is really ridiculous that ABD refuses to acknowledge their loyal guests from other countries.

9. sayhello

sayhello Have Camera, Will Travel Moderator

That was nice that they applied the discount without you knowing to ask for it. Free hotel nights would be so cool.

That's a really good question. Especially when you're talking Canada. Doesn't make sense.

Sayhello