• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Discount MNSSHP tickets

trvlr4301r

DIS Veteran
I was looking for a list of discounts that we get with our DVC. Are the MNSSHP tickets discounted and if so does anyone know how much and when they will go on sale? Thanks for any help.

Tix go on sale May 1. Tix for certain dates are discounted for DVC and AP holders. Prices for this year have not been released yet, AFAIK....

When I called MS last week, (mind you I only checked for the time we were going) but 12/12 and 12/14 (per MS) are supposed to be discounted. While the dates are only hearsay from MS, she did say that the discount is 20%, but ticket prices have not been announced.

I was asking about the Halloween party, but also wondering if there was a list of other discounts we get for having DVC.

Last year the DVC/AP discount was a little deceptive. They advertised it as $10 off, but it was $10 off the day of party price, not the advance price. It was only $3 off the advance price.

It's always been clearly noted that the DVC/AP Discount is off the day of ticket prices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter