Discount coupons for Universal...

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by deefranco, Aug 5, 2005.

1. deefranco

deefranco Mouseketeer

Does anyone know where or how to get a discount pass or coupons for Universal Studios Orlando?? We're a family of 6 and could use the savings!!
    Thanks for the help.
    Dee

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mom2of2

mom2of2 DIS Veteran

Right now there is $20 off per ticket if you get the Annual Power Pass by buying a FL Fantasy 5 lottery ticket so it makes each ticket $99. It does have some blackout days but not a whole lot of them. Check the universal website for dates.

4. deefranco

deefranco Mouseketeer

We only have one to spend at Universal before our Disney trip starts. So we are just looking for a discount on a one day pass. At this time it will cost us $335.00 just to get into the park. (4 adults,2 children) This will be our most expensive day while there, wondering if it is really worth it now.

5. tortoni

tortoni DIS Veteran

Check the Universal boards and also take a look on the universalorlando website.

6. umaangel00

umaangel00 DIS Veteran

Just remember there are two parks at universal. The one day pass only gets you into one of the parks.

7. powellrj

powellrj DIS Veteran

how old are your kids? If they are older, they will love Universal, mine are 9 and 14 and now prefer Universal over Disney, but if they are younger, I would wait. There is still a lot for younger kids to do there, but if its just one day and you are looking for a buget saver, I would wait.

Enertainment books (all of them) have discount coupons in them
    AAA (I think offers one)