discount codes for Avis?

BriarfoxinWA

DIS Veteran
are there any codes for Avis - we're going next spring (march - april) and will get a full sized car for a week to take from the airport to the port...

Hello BriarfoxinWA- I recently saw a code for Avis posted on the Transportation Board, it is ( D002807 ), it gave me a good rate, but I'm not sure of the origin of the code. If you're a Disney Club member, try combining rate code ( NHOL ) with the contract code ( 5901600 ), it gave me the best rate overall.

Thanks a bunch! It saved me $60! I had made ressies for $320 & got it down to $259

The NHOL code & contract # I couldn't get to work but the other code did! I am a Disney Club member too - so I'll have to check that out - maybe I can save even more! Just more $$ to contribute to Disney!

I should have told you that the combination code is for National Car Rental. It saved me some money too, even better then Avis with code.

I'm renting 2/15- 2/22/03. Curiosity got the best of me...the AWD you gave for Avis is awesome. Our corporate rate was just over $100 higher!!!! (full size rental)

After I got a great deal at Avis - our plans changed & I had to cancel. So when I rescheduled for 2 weeks later I checked National with the code and got a minivan for the same price I would have paid to Avis for a large car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter