Discontinued interline rates

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by ddeschon, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Ofinn

Ofinn DIS Veteran

We switched our WDW vacation to Universal. They still offer the interline rate 40% off. I was able to book a club level room at Hard rock for 246.00 per night. Tickets were also a lot cheaper too. Disney's loss I guess.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. ddeschon

ddeschon Earning My Ears

What is number that you call for universal interline rates?

4. Ofinn

Ofinn DIS Veteran

No special number just call the Universal reservations number on the website. All that is required is first nights deposit. Show your id at check in. It's very easy and cm's are great.

5. maryrego

maryrego Mouseketeer

Awesome to know about Universal
    Sucks about Disney though....

6. FlygirlHNL

FlygirlHNL Earning My Ears

Thanks for the heads up!

7. Mermaid2sea

Mermaid2sea DIS Veteran

Thanks - we are currently booked at Marriot Village. Might have to ring Universal. How do they compare with Disney?

8. Ofinn

Ofinn DIS Veteran

As good as if not better. We are going back to Disney in the Fall with a bounceback offer. I'm not sure what we will do in the future as far as Disney is concerned. I won't go without at least 35% off. The Universal resorts are very nice. They are probably more deluxe than the Disney resorts. Rack rate is considerably less so if you add in 40% off its a very affordable vacation.