• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disconnected FP Rides

junkgolf

Earning My Ears
In various threads, I keep seeing references to rides that are disconnected from the others in the FP system. Does anyone have a comprehensive list of these for DLR?

Thanks!
:thumbsup2

The only rides that are disconnected at DLR are Roger Rabbit at DL and Grizzly River Run at DCA.

I heard also that Autopia wasn't connected. We didn't try that though. We did run and get Soarin' FP while in DL holding FP for Space Mnt., so that can be done.

I heard also that Autopia wasn't connected. We didn't try that though. We did run and get Soarin' FP while in DL holding FP for Space Mnt., so that can be done.

Nope, not true. The only disconnected FP rides are the ones Danauk mentioned.

Autopia is connected, only RR and GRR are not. And DL and DCA are not connected to each.

FWIW, the most up-to-date and comprehensive info on the DLR FP system is given on this MiceChat thread:

"The Joy of FASTPASS - details and secrets" www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5720

And everyone here has done their homework. RR and GRR are the only disconnected FP rides and have been the only ones for the last couple years.

When we went to the parks during Thanksgiving week, it seemed the FPs for both parks were linked (meaning we couldn't get a FP for Soarin' because we'd just gotten one for Indiana Jones within the past hour). Could this have been something they only do during the holiday peak period?

Hmmm, could be. We've been at peak times in the summer and never had that happen.

When we went to the parks during Thanksgiving week, it seemed the FPs for both parks were linked (meaning we couldn't get a FP for Soarin' because we'd just gotten one for Indiana Jones within the past hour). Could this have been something they only do during the holiday peak period?
I do not know what the explanation would be for what you experienced, but DL and DCA FPs have never been linked. People get FPs at both places all the time, high season and low, and there would be lots of reports about them being linked if they were.

Autopia is connected, only RR and GRR are not. And DL and DCA are not connected to each.

And the FastPass line for Autopia always seems to be as long as the regular ride. I've never bothered with a FastPass for Autopia.

Does this mean I can have 2 fast passess at the same time, meaning if I have one for RR I can have another one for a different ride??? If so how cool is that???? You learn something neww everyday on the disboards! :thumbsup2

Does this mean I can have 2 fast passess at the same time, meaning if I have one for RR I can have another one for a different ride??? If so how cool is that???? You learn something neww everyday on the disboards! :thumbsup2
There is no limit to how many FPs you can be holding at the same time. My DW took of a pic of me a few years ago where I had 7 FP sets in my hand for our family of 6. I had 42 FPs!

The one and only limit is how often you can get them. There is no limit on how many you can have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter