Disboutiquers Part 13 Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes psst..we sew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! I sorta made it up by attempting to copy something she had from Gymboree. Now I need someone really talented to make it better and in bigger sizes for me! :rotfl2:I really like the style.

I was thinking the EXACT same thing! We need it in big person sizes!

K.. you asked for it!

SHe said she has to wear this dress everyday now because she is a princess.

Love the bed & she is right! All princesses must have princess attire to wear. ;)

Fantastic bed!!! Did you buy a kit to build it or y'all do that on your own? It looks great and she LOVES it!!!

Oh WOW!!! could you please send your husband on over here to make my girls a bed like that!?!! Please!!! That is just the most fabulous bed EVER!!! Wow!:worship::worship::worship:

Thank you for sharing the pictures!!! I love them!

Oh My Goodness! That bed is incredible! Great job!!!!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Hi, I just found you all today. I had to post to say what an adorable bed that is! Love seeing everyone's creations too!

That bed is the coolest thing I've ever seen! Can I borrow him for a weekend?

Thank you for all the compliments. I am so thrilled with it and am glad to share my excitement with you all! My hubby will be so flattered. He is just learning how to do all this woodworking stuff, but he did alot of this on his own. I am so proud of him. :) He is oh so glad to be finished though.
Fantastic bed!!! Did you buy a kit to build it or y'all do that on your own? It looks great and she LOVES it!!!
No kit. I showed my Dad a picture and that was that. He did order plans though that give you measurements of how to cut the wood. I had no idea he would really make it. Hannah is his only grandchild. ;)

Love the bed & she is right! All princesses must have princess attire to wear. ;)
I need to make more princess dresses now I guess. She wouldn't even take off the dress to sleep in. She told me she needs "princess pjs". I bought her some at the store, but she wasn't satisfied. :confused3
She did this with her Little Einsteins dress when I made that one. I had to take it off of her while she was sleeping and wash it. I have a hard time climbing up in that top bunk bed though, so I don't know if I will be able to pull that off this time. I climbed up there to read her a book, but I should have done it before i got back down. I feel like an old woman!
Funny thing is she didn't want to wear it until after the bed was in her room. She went in her closet and picked it out. princess:

I think I am gonna crank out another Easter dress for Good Friday. I forgot about Good friday service at church, and let her wear the other Easter dress I made this past Sunday. Ooops! Easter is my favorite Holiday. I think it is most important! She definitely needs another dress. I saw the post about Morgan needing 3! Well Hannah needs 3 too!! :laughing:
I'll try to post pictures of those soon. We went and had professional pictures done in the formal dress, so I was waiting for those to come in.

:lovestruc Madi informed me she wants a bed like that. I asked would she share it with Katie and she said no Katie isnt a little princess :lmao: Am I on page 2

Holy Cheese its! That bed is amazing! Heck I want to sleep in that! That was a lot of work, but sooo worth it. It looks soo fantastic!

AHEM!!!!

Um Did we FORGET someone?:sad:

I feel sooo unloved...........:eeyore:

Ok, I am going back to sleep now LOL

Hey Guys! I wanted to update everyone and let you know that Becca is still in the hospital recovering from brain surgery. She is on day 60 something now. Seems like it has been forever!

I would love it if we could start another round of cards or pictures the kids drew for her. I bet it would really lift her spirits!

And Jakob's Mom - Dmbfan - has started her trip report. She has posted a ton of cute pictures of Jakob and Hannah! Go check them all out! Sounds like they had a great trip!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=31223830&posted=1#post31223830

Wow, that bed is amazing! What a lucky girl Hannah is!

Now I have to go back and read the end of our other thread...

Ok, I am back!

And for some reason that I can not figure out at all, I JUST REALIZED that I don't have a new outfit for my son for Easter! :scared1::scared1: I've been concerned about what my DD was gonna wear, and have completely forgotten to get something for my son. I'll be up early in the morning at the mall hoping I can find something this late!

Shannon, my mom called me yesterday to ask if she could make a tie for Jacob when I realized that I don't have anything for him to wear for Easter either! I think he will just wear a polo and khakis like every Sunday because it just doesn't make much sense to buy an outfit he will only wear once. At least with a dress Megan will wear it more!

Good luck at the mall! I am headed to Target this morning to go Easter shopping. I hope there's stuff left! :scared1:

That bed is stunning! I want one forget the kids!

You mentioned Hannah has bad eczema have you tried Dermal Therapy lotion? Kyle has really bad eczema so bad he is actually scared from it and still scratches himself until he bleeds at times. The only thing that helps is Dermal Therapy. I believe you can get it on amazon.com. My BFF actually works for the company who makes i and she tried it for her son who has bad skin and she sent me some a few yrs ago and now it is the only thing tha works one Kyle! When I don't use it his skin is scaly!

Tom, That dress is gorgeous!

All the new stuff is stunning!

QUESTION
Could you use ribbon to hem off something? I need to hem off a patchwork dress and I don't have enough bias tape and I really don't want to add an extra ruffle to do the fold over hem. I could fold over the last row but I think I need those extra 2 inches of legnth.

Well i did go to bed last night, but made sure to come on this morning.
Today is the final day of DH's Biggest Loser competition at his work. They had weekly prizes of $30 for highest percentage (he won 6 of the weeks)
The grand prize is About $600 and it looks like he will be a shoe in for that- TODAY is the final weigh in!!!

The bed is amazing- a child's fantasy for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So was the stripwork-simply sweet Alice outfit! Thats a LOT of work!!!!!

Well I'm off to get ready for my last class at church this morning. (Next session wont start til Sept ;(

Today:
Make blouse out of Precious Dress pattern

I love the castle bed.

I am so glad that I know not to open this thread with the girls around me. They would want that bed.

A little late..... but I'm here!

OH! And I see T made it over too! GOOD- I'm glad! I always worry about here!!!

My my my, I MADE IT!! and by page 3!!!! I've never done that before!

That bed is AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!! Could you please send Dad and Grandpa over to my house for awhile! Thank you!:rotfl2: I saw that pic of your dd's leg and was going to ask if she had eczema! But then I got to then end and you confirmed that! Sydni has extremely bad eczema, allergies, and asthma! We use a prescription ointment on her eczema, and she takes singulair every night to try and keep her allergies down. She also has an inhaler for when she has an attack!:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!