Disboards app

Disney Addicted

DIS Veteran
Did there not use to be an APP to read the boards with instead of using a web browser? I'm sure there was but cannot find it in the Apple Store.

An app is no longer needed. The switch a few years ago to this format is mobile friendly.

I still have an app on my kindle fire . I love it works great , if it no longer exists in the apple store that's sad . Just checked its still in the app store on my kindle fire

Thanks for the replies!

I still have an app on my kindle fire . I love it works great , if it no longer exists in the apple store that's sad . Just checked its still in the app store on my kindle fire

Could you tell me the name of the app? Maybe I'm searching for it incorrectly.

An app is no longer needed. The switch a few years ago to this format is mobile friendly.

I really don't see that much of a difference. I remember the app being easier and quicker to read the forums. Hopefully I can still download it.

I really don't see that much of a difference. I remember the app being easier and quicker to read the forums. Hopefully I can still download it.

Really? Even before the format change that made the app unnecessary, I found the app to be very glitchy. I have no trouble using the web browser on my Kindle Fire to read the forum.

Thanks for the replies!

Could you tell me the name of the app? Maybe I'm searching for it incorrectly.

It's called the dis unplugged . It's in the kindle fire app store. Every body has different opinions you just have to find what works best for you.

Really? Even before the format change that made the app unnecessary, I found the app to be very glitchy. I have no trouble using the web browser on my Kindle Fire to read the forum.

I use my iPad and desktop to access DISboards. Using my desktop, it's great! No troubles using a web browser.

But when I use my iPad (so much this week as I hurt my back and have to lie down almost all day), it's not so easy for some reason. Slower too. I loved the app but deleted it from my iPad to free up space, since I had no trip planned for a couple of years. I thought I would just re-install it when needed. Maybe it's on my desktop in iTunes. I'll check when I can sit again. Typing is so much harder on the iPad as well. Can't wait to be able to sit at my desktop again!

It's called the dis unplugged . It's in the kindle fire app store. Every body has different opinions you just have to find what works best for you.

Thanks! I'll check again. If I can not find it hopefully iTunes on my desktop still has it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter