Disappointed no LM rooms left....now where?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by princessap, Jan 31, 2013.

1. katieandemismom

katieandemismom DIS Veteran

LM is avail if you book 3/3-3/9. It only requires $141 down. Wait a day and then cancel the unwanted days. I work for one of the agencies, and I do this for clients all the time. I don't know why they do this, but it works.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Angeejoe

Angeejoe DIS Veteran

What about Swan/Dolphin? They may have a good deal & you can check out the Boardwalk Area & still go to DTD?

4. lberk

lberk Earning My Ears

Princessap, we were unable to get a reservation in the Little Mermaid either (Jan 2013). We had been talking about going and by the time we decided to book the room, they were gone. We found the rooms available through hotels.com for the same price we were going to pay through Disney. Why don't you see if you could get the rooms that way? The Little Mermaid room was absolutely adorable and we loved our stay in AofA.
    Good luck.

5. princessap

princessap DIS Veteran

thanks everyone. I will try to add multiple nights and see if that makes a difference. Can I add the days ahead of when we want to go as we are staying at the poly from the 4-6?

I am soooo frusturated as last night I was on and there was availability and in the time it took me to get my credit card info entered it was gone again :(

6. princessap

princessap DIS Veteran

I tried to do this under my husbands name and there is no availability showing :(

Do you still see it?

7. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

Was it for 3/3 you were looking? I pulled up the Disney site and a LM room is available for 1 night on 3/3. Not sure if you were looking for it under a discount or rack rate, but it's available for $169 rack rate.

8. mousejunkie98

mousejunkie98 DIS Veteran

The LM rooms are not available under the spring room discount - if you read the find print, they tell you they're excluded. In fact, the LM rooms have been excluded from every discount since they opened. They have no trouble booking them without promos.

9. nkereina

nkereina Last chance to lose your keys.

The suggestion of POR is great because of the boat. We have stayed at POR for a night post cruise and didn't do the parks, just took the boat to DTD. If Royal Rooms prices seem high, I would just go with a standard room at POR or POFQ.

10. Braden's Momma

Braden's Momma Mouseketeer

I agree with this. We were originally going to book an LM room but heard they were very crowded so we moved over to POR & booked a Royal Room.

11. DISNEYaddict4evr

DISNEYaddict4evr Now some person I don't even know reminds me there

What if you booked at POP with the discount and walked over?

12. princessap

princessap DIS Veteran

I knew it wasn't discounted so looked it up without discount and I don't see it :(

13. iheartmickey1111

iheartmickey1111 Mouseketeer

just keep trying! I decided to go for the 40th anniversary at the last minute and got a room with no problem (even with the military discount, which generally fills up SUPER fast!). Good luck!

14. a1tinkfans

a1tinkfans Spreading Some Pixie Dust Today!

the royal rooms are in the back of POR resort which is a LONG walk...so personally Id get a preferred room (which is AB section 14 or 18) which fit 5 and a baby, are right next to main bldg for food, main bus stop, close to boat for DTD and close to Ol Man Island as well. try and add days before or after then a day later drop them ;) as need be.
    Good Luck!!!

15. princessap

princessap DIS Veteran

thanks. I dont think i will like how cramped we will be but my dd LOVES Ariel and I think she would love it!!!
    I am just so frusturated that it was there and then gone by the time I entered my info and that some people on here have seen it today and I cannot see it. Maybe I should just call.
    We are going to the poly for two nights after and I am sooo excited about that!!

16. princessap

princessap DIS Veteran

Still trying....anyone have luck with a month to go?

17. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

It is showing availability for 3/2-3/6. My suggestion is to book those 4 nights, pay the deposit, and then cancel the 3 nights you don't need :).

18. princessap

princessap DIS Veteran

I would totally do that but we are at the poly from 4-6 so cannot and it won't show availability before the 3 rd.