*Dis Weight Loss Group - May 2015 - Week 4**

florida sun

Mrs Christopher Eccleston wannabe!
Hello everybody

I hope you are all well:sunny:

I am so sorry I haven't been about and keeping the threads up to date, but as you know my mum has been seriously poorly. I'm hoping she is turning a corner health wise and whilst a long way to go, for now things are settling down, and I'm back:flower1:

So how are we all doing, I gained 8lb this past six weeks, mainly due to hospital food on the go and having a fabulous 4 days in Portugal.:rolleyes1

I haven't been to class in over 4 weeks, but went back on Monday night which will be my new weigh in night to hear the bad news of the weight gain so I am back on it big time.:love2:

I'm still 2 stone down but hopefully this week can get back on track.

So how is everyone doing, update me, would love to catch up with you all:flower1:

Nice to see you back, it's great to hear that your mum may be turning a corner as regards her health.:flower:

Glad you enjoyed your holiday! Your weight gain will come off quickly!

I've lost around a kilo since the last thread, and I am waaayy too close to a couple of small targets. If I get any this weekend you'll hear the yells of celebration all the way from Scotland!:dogdance:

I hope everyone has a most successful week!

Sue, I'm so pleased you managed to get away for your break and that your mum is showing signs of improvement. 8 lbs isn't so much when you've had so much going on, I'm sure it will come off again soon.

Cathy, a kilo is over 2 lbs. Well done. I'm listening out for your yells - do you think I will hear you in Surrey?

As I expected no weight loss this week for me. I am happy to stay the same even if my extra beer and pizza didn't push me over my weekly WW allowance. It's a bit scary how little food my body actually needs to stay the same - but I will worry about that in the autumn when, hopefully, I'll get onto the maintenance plan.

Sue, I'm so pleased you managed to get away for your break and that your mum is showing signs of improvement. 8 lbs isn't so much when you've had so much going on, I'm sure it will come off again soon.

Cathy, a kilo is over 2 lbs. Well done. I'm listening out for your yells - do you think I will hear you in Surrey?

As I expected no weight loss this week for me. I am happy to stay the same even if my extra beer and pizza didn't push me over my weekly WW allowance. It's a bit scary how little food my body actually needs to stay the same - but I will worry about that in the autumn when, hopefully, I'll get onto the maintenance plan.

I think you will hear me! Or my sobs if I don't do it.......

So glad your treats didn't have an adverse effect on your allowance:flower:

Weigh in this morning......0.7 kilos lost!!! I am now under 200 pounds for the first time in years and soooo happy!:yay:

I am now 4lbs from an overall weight loss of 5 stone and I will be well on :cloud9: if I make this before LA. :flower2:

DH made Mary Berry lemon drizzle cake, 50g is 297 calories! I think my snack for today will be a bowl of cherries instead.

Good luck to everyone for the rest of the week.

Nice to see you back, it's great to hear that your mum may be turning a corner as regards her health.:flower:

Glad you enjoyed your holiday! Your weight gain will come off quickly!

I've lost around a kilo since the last thread, and I am waaayy too close to a couple of small targets. If I get any this weekend you'll hear the yells of celebration all the way from Scotland!:dogdance:

I hope everyone has a most successful week!

Thanks Cathy, I really enjoyed Portugal, it was fabulous.:flower1: Do I hear Yells yet, I shall continue to read on:rainbow:

Hi Libby, good to catch up, yes mum seems to be improving little by little each day. I'm hoping the 8lb doesn't take too long to shift.:scared:
Well done for staying the same, you are doing so well, keep it up:thumbsup2

Weigh in this morning......0.7 kilos lost!!! I am now under 200 pounds for the first time in years and soooo happy!:yay:

I am now 4lbs from an overall weight loss of 5 stone and I will be well on :cloud9: if I make this before LA. :flower2:

DH made Mary Berry lemon drizzle cake, 50g is 297 calories! I think my snack for today will be a bowl of cherries instead.

Woo Hoo well done Cathy thats fantastic, way to go:jumping1::jumping2:

Well I have changed my weigh in night to a Monday to stick with my original consultant who has moved area. Very dissapointed last night as I only lost half pound, but its better than a gain, however I thought I had had a good week but I'm going back to basics this week and writing a food diary in case I'm not being as good as I can be.:crazy2:

In total I gained back 8.5lbs in six weeks so last night I lost the .5, just need the 8 to follow!:bored:

Welcome back, hope your mum is on the mend :)

I too have been absent, so I'm sorry to. Things turned slightly manic here last month and I haven't had the chance to stop for lunch let alone browse the forums. However, all this running around has done me wonders and I've lost 5lb, hopefully I won;t have jinxed myself now by coming and telling you all!

Hope you're all enjoying our 'summer'!

Well done Cathy - I'm sure I've read that under 200 lbs is called one-derland!

Well I have changed my weigh in night to a Monday to stick with my original consultant who has moved area. Very dissapointed last night as I only lost half pound, but its better than a gain, however I thought I had had a good week but I'm going back to basics this week and writing a food diary in case I'm not being as good as I can be.:crazy2:

In total I gained back 8.5lbs in six weeks so last night I lost the .5, just need the 8 to follow!:bored:

Don't be too disappointed it was still a loss; good luck with losing the next 8 lbs. It makes so much difference to have a consultant that you trust that it is worth moving with her if you can.

Welcome back, hope your mum is on the mend :)

I too have been absent, so I'm sorry to. Things turned slightly manic here last month and I haven't had the chance to stop for lunch let alone browse the forums. However, all this running around has done me wonders and I've lost 5lb, hopefully I won;t have jinxed myself now by coming and telling you all!

Hope you're all enjoying our 'summer'!

Well done!

I've lost 2 lbs this week. Lots of people at work are now commenting on my loss which is nice. :)

Well done Cathy - I'm sure I've read that under 200 lbs is called one-derland!

Don't be too disappointed it was still a loss; good luck with losing the next 8 lbs. It makes so much difference to have a consultant that you trust that it is worth moving with her if you can.

Well done!

I've lost 2 lbs this week. Lots of people at work are now commenting on my loss which is nice. :)

LOL!! Libby!

Sue, half a pound loss is so much better than sticking!

LunaMini, congrats on your 5lb loss!

What summer?!?!?!?

Hi everyone, I've only just realised that Disboards had a UK thread so I hope you don't mind if I join in the weight loss too. its great motivation not to cheat, as I know I'll have to post my weight loss.

writing a food diary in case I'm not being as good as I can be

I use a free android app on my phone called FatSecret which does all my calculations for me. Its really easy to use you just need to scan the barcode on the food and fill in how much you ate. Easy!

I've only weighed myself twice so far but I've lost 0.9kg (but its always easy at the beginning)

Keep going everyone :)

Hi everyone, I've only just realised that Disboards had a UK thread so I hope you don't mind if I join in the weight loss too. its great motivation not to cheat, as I know I'll have to post my weight loss.

I use a free android app on my phone called FatSecret which does all my calculations for me. Its really easy to use you just need to scan the barcode on the food and fill in how much you ate. Easy!

I've only weighed myself twice so far but I've lost 0.9kg (but its always easy at the beginning)

Keep going everyone :)

Welcome!:welcome::flower1::flower1::flower1: 0.9 kilos is a good start!

I need to stop thinking in pounds, stones and kilos as I'm only confusing myself. I think I'll just stick to stones as I have now reached :wishseventy off!!!:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: The 4lbs off I was posting about was from two weeks ago, and I almost had a heart attack when I realised I had made the 5 stone! I have gone down :wishsize4in t-shirts, trousers depending on the cut can be a bit harder to judge, but I think its around :wishsize3

I want to lose another 7lbs for my holiday, fingers crossed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!