**Dis Weight Loss Group - May 2015 - Week 1

florida sun

Mrs Christopher Eccleston wannabe!
Hello everybody, Happy May to you all.:daisy::flower:

I hope you are all well. :love1:

I'm so very sorry I haven't been around the past few weeks, but my mum has been and still is very poorly:sad1:

She has had double pneumonia, fluid on the heart and her kidneys are not working. She is out of hospital now but still very weak and we are taking it day by day.

So how have you all been doing, I reached target in Slimming world but have put on 2lbs in the last 3 weeks, mainly from trying to eat on the go and not having time with hospital visiting to stick to my usual thing, but I'm ok with that:o

Good luck for the week ahead, Cant wait too catch up.

Next week I shall go back to posting the thread on a Wednesday but wanted to make a start before the weekend.:flower3:

It's lovely to hear from you, Sue.

Sorry your mum is still very poorly, but I expect she is glad to be out of hospital.

I think only gaining 2 lbs in your situation is amazing. You'll soon lose it again once things are back to normal.

My weight loss is still slow but steady. Tantalizingly close to losing 3 stone but my body is slowing down a bit now I've been at the diet for 4 months.

Good luck to everyone else who is trying to lose some weight.

Sorry to hear your mum is still not well Sue. Agree with Libby that things will steady up when you're not under such stress.

Lost 1.1 kilos this week, have almost reached 4½ stone overall loss.

Fingers crossed for everyone and lots of (((((hugs))))) for you Sue.

Hi! Im not from the UK, but I am looking for a thread to get motivation to lose some weight before my upcoming Disney trip. Are outsiders welcome?

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!