** Dis Weight Loss Group - March 2015 -Week 4

florida sun

Mrs Christopher Eccleston wannabe!
I cant believe I forgot to start the thread this week, In fact I am 100% sure I did, but I cant find it anywhere, Im losing the ploto_O:idea:

Well done everyone that had a good week last week, and here is to another successful week:hyper2:

Sorry its late but still looking forward to hearing all about your results this week, good luck all:love1:

Perfect timing as I weigh myself on a Wednesday.

2 lb off for me, bringing my total to 2 stone :) Still a long way to go, though :(

1.3 kilos off!!! I wish I'd stuck to a weight loss program years ago!:sad: I am hoping for a total loss of 4½ to 5 stones before I go on my holidays:flower1: in July. Just 3lbs off 4 stone now.

I'm finding it so much easier to count calories/monitor exercise with all of the lovely fitness apps on my mobile, much better than notebooks and thumbing through worn out guides. :D

Best of luck to everyone this weekpixiedust:

Edit: Well done Libby!

edited for repeat sentences

1/2 lb off..........thats my stone...............1st 4lb to get to my fighting weight, but will be happy with another 4lbs so I can get into my numerous 34" jeans...........hope you all have a fantastic week ahead.............H

Perfect timing as I weigh myself on a Wednesday.

2 lb off for me, bringing my total to 2 stone :) Still a long way to go, though :(

Well done Libby, that's brilliant:jumping1: How much would you like to lose in total.:goodvibes

1.3 kilos off!!! I wish I'd stuck to a weight loss program years ago!:sad: I am hoping for a total loss of 4½ to 5 stones before I go on my holidays:flower1: in July. Just 3lbs off 4 stone now.

I'm finding it so much easier to count calories/monitor exercise with all of the lovely fitness apps on my mobile, much better than notebooks and thumbing through worn out guides. :D

Best of luck to everyone this weekpixiedust:

Edit: Well done Libby!

edited for repeat sentences

Wow! Cathy that's great,:jumping1: well done. I agree I also wish I had stuck to a weight loss program years ago:confused3 Don't know why I never properly followed though on any diet I started.

1/2 lb off..........thats my stone...............1st 4lb to get to my fighting weight, but will be happy with another 4lbs so I can get into my numerous 34" jeans...........hope you all have a fantastic week ahead.............H

Well done H, I knew you could do it:jumping1: Thats fantastic, how are you finding the diet?:goodvibes

I also had a great week in Slimming, I lost 1.5lbs so managed to get to target:jumping2::jumping3::dancer: Im super thrilled with that, and have lost 2 stone 8lbs, and now my classes are free, HOWEVER, getting there has made me realise that I think I can go at least another half stone- stone, so I'm going to see if it continues to come off regularly and if it does, then I will drop my target down even further:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!