** Dis Weight Loss Group - Feb 15 Week 3

florida sun

Mrs Christopher Eccleston wannabe!
Morning all

Hope you all had a great weekend:jumping1:

Well done everyone that lost and stayed the same last week and chin up to anyone that may have had a small gain, thats gone now, crack on with a new week:love1:

I made some great low syn sweets yesterday and a no syn Cardamom and Vanilla Panna Cotta and I am really please with how they turned out, I shall pop a few photos up later:flower1:

Good luck for this week everyone:jumping2:

I had a hectic weekend, and a fairly strict calorie count, but it paid off with a loss of 1.4 kilos!!!!:jumping2: That's my 3 stone reached, and a great start to the next stone off!:flower1:
I can't remember the last time I was the weight I am now.:)
I have another really busy week coming up.

That Panna Cotta sounds delicious!:upsidedow

I had a hectic weekend, and a fairly strict calorie count, but it paid off with a loss of 1.4 kilos!!!!:jumping2: That's my 3 stone reached, and a great start to the next stone off!:flower1:

3 stone! Well done, you must be feeling so much better.

I have lost 3 lbs this week. Very happy with that. :D

Hard for me to post this as I feel like such a loser, and not in a good way! I put on half a pound this week! I know, its only half a pound, but seem to have lost my mojo. And now I need a full pound to lose before I get my 5%! Definitely going to get my backside in gear for this week.

Well done everyone that lost.

Pam

Excellent!!! Dimplenose!:yay:

Hard for me to post this as I feel like such a loser, and not in a good way! I put on half a pound this week! I know, its only half a pound, but seem to have lost my mojo. And now I need a full pound to lose before I get my 5%! Definitely going to get my backside in gear for this week.

Pam

It's just a little hiccup Pam! You'll get it this week! :grouphug:

I weighed a day early today and I've put on 1 pound. My head wasn't where it needed to be this week so I think I got off lightly!
Oh well, onwards and upwards and here's to a good weight loss next week!

Good luck everyone :thumbsup2

Well done Cathy, thats a fantastic weight loss, way to go!:jumping1:

Well done Libby, thats brilliant, great week:jumping1:

Pam

Aww Pam,:flower3: chin up, you will lose that no problem, keep going hon, you can do it:flower1:

I weighed a day early today and I've put on 1 pound. My head wasn't where it needed to be this week so I think I got off lightly!
Oh well, onwards and upwards and here's to a good weight loss next week!

Good luck everyone :thumbsup2

That day early can sometimes make all the difference, dont worry you will soon get rid of that, good luck for next time:daisy:

Ive had a great week, Im please as punch to say I lost 2.5lbs so I get my 2 stone loss award this week. I have never felt better than I do right now, even with a cold and chest infection:jumping1::jumping2:

Thanks for your encouragement ladies. I've been soooo good today, really proud of myself. We are celebrating Chinese New Year tonight (no reason why, other than my daughter would rather eat Chinese food than breathe and we are out on the actual day). My maiden name was Lee!!!!! Anyway, I've done all the prep and we are not having rice with it, no prawn crackers and I've padded all the meals out with lots of extra veg and I'm being very mean with sauces. I feel very righteous now.

Have a good week, and well done to all the successes. And, don't worry too much to all of us who didn't quite make it this week.

Pam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter