DIS/VMK Board Riddle! NEW QUESTION POSTED WITH PRIZE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what???? then why don't the guys pass her????? i'm afraid i don't understand, and in any case, the answer is much simpler than that.

They could be at the airport. The lady is walking on the "moving sidewalk" belt-like thing and the two man are running along side on the regular floor. ???

dancegrl1093 said:
i got this one from a mystery pack game (perhaps 40 second mysteries for kids???)
depending on how hard this turns out to be, i may offer a small prize.

an elderly woman is walking slowly along. two very muscular men come up jogging at a very fast pace behind her. They all continue moving for ten minutes (the elderly lady walks slowly, and the two muscular men keep jogging), but the two men never pass the woman. how is this possible? (note: all of them are moving forward, they are not walking in place)

Manners?

I have a riddle.

A boy walks into a clothing store. The boy is wearing a One-Of-A-Kind T-shirt. Nobody else has this shirt. However, the boy sees a person that looks exactly like him, wearing the same clothes, accessories, etc. The boy is an only child. How is this possible?

Renpener said:
Here's one:

A man was found murdered on Sunday morning. His wife immediately called the police. The police questioned the wife and staff and got these alibis:

The Wife said she was sleeping.
The Cook was cooking breakfast.
The Gardener was picking vegetables.
The Maid was getting the mail.
The Butler was cleaning the closet.

The police instantly arrested the murdered. Who did it and how did they know?

the maid there is no mail on sunday

Question:
A boy walks into a clothing store. The boy is wearing a One-Of-A-Kind T-shirt. Nobody else has this shirt. However, the boy sees a person that looks exactly like him, wearing the same clothes, accessories, etc. The boy is an only child. How is this possible?

My Answer:
******He is in a dressing room looking in a mirror

DisneyMania05 said:
I have a riddle.

He's in the Twilight Zone.

Ok Here is a riddle and anyone can answer.

Their was a boy at a fair. He met up with a clown that said "I can write down your exact weight on a piece of paper. If I get it right you pay me 40$ If I get it wrong I will pay you 40$.' The boy looks around and see's no measurer or anything that could measure his weight. The boy deicided to do the deal and in the end ended up paying the clown 40$. What happened? (I will be giving a code for the right answer

WDWfan36 said:
Ok Here is a riddle and anyone can answer.

Their was a boy at a fair. He met up with a clown that said "I can write down your exact weight on a piece of paper. If I get it right you pay me 40$ If I get it wrong I will pay you 40$.' The boy looks around and see's no measurer or anything that could measure his weight. The boy deicided to do the deal and in the end ended up paying the clown 40$. What happened? (I will be giving a code for the right answer

The boy was dreaming because he didn't have $40?

The clown had a ruler in his pocket. He knew his hight and messured the diffrence of him and the boy. Then he subtracted his hight from the boys and wrote it down. The boy then had to pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter