DIS Unplugged LIVE - Today, February 6th at 1 pm EST!

How are you able to do chat on the iPad? I can live stream the show just fine, but I get a "123 flash Chat" message when I try to use chat. :scratchin

Edit: never mind...figured it out. :)

Okay, I'm logged in or whatever but the picture up is showing yesterdays show. I'm sure that will be replaced in a few minutes by a black box :goodvibes. Still loving this I have to say! :thumbsup2

Wondering, because I've followed the Dis I saw today that I have 2 followers myself? Is this like another twitter or something ahhh so many social networks! ;) Should I follow the team or does it matter?

That was actually on purpose. As a 'treat' for those watching the live show we turned the mikes live before the show started so you could hear our pre-show conversations.

The feedback we get the most is people want an 'inside' view of what goes on - our pre-show conversations tend to be very lively (especially if we haven't seen each other in a while).

Not sure if this will be a regular thing or not.

I wondered about that! But then I second guessed myself and thought I was doing something wrong. :rotfl2: But in no time the picture popped up so I figured all was good!

Random question - how come on the first round table show everyone had ear phones in, but then on the Ladies' show they weren't wearing them?

Thanks,
Gina

They couldn't find all of the earbuds. We weren't running any sound clips so we really didn't need them.

Really enjoyed the live shows. It was great coming home from a long day at work and being able to watch them :) Thank you!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter