Dis Sponsor Logo?

AnnaS

DIS Veteran
I have finally added a picture - not that one I wanted (always tells me too big) but I was able to do it. I was also able to change the scribble under my name/picture!! Yeah!! Thanks to a few dismembers.

Not very computer literate here. The DisSponsor logo does not appear (I see it in others). No biggie - just curious if I need to do something or the Disboards. TIA.

Admin has to add the sponsor banner.

They added mine and now I can't change my avatar.

:earsboy: Bill

Admin has to add the sponsor banner.

They added mine and now I can't change my avatar.

:earsboy: Bill

Oh No Bill - we are not accomplishing too much. I am sure they are working hard/on it. I just added dis sponsor under my name myself.

I keep looking - but I can't find a way to add my old Dis Sponsor logo. Any ideas?

I keep looking - but I can't find a way to add my old Dis Sponsor logo. Any ideas?
Are you asking about another banner (besides the "DIS Lifetime Sponsor" one)? Or putting a picture of a logo as your avatar. If it's the latter, it seems there are issues with posting photos today (including those for avatars). Hope it gets straightened out soon.

Are you asking about another banner (besides the "DIS Lifetime Sponsor" one)? Or putting a picture of a logo as your avatar. If it's the latter, it seems there are issues with posting photos today (including those for avatars). Hope it gets straightened out soon.

It's the DIS sponsor avatar that they gave us.

P.S. - I love Shmoo - can't even believe that you've got such a great avatar.

can't even believe that you've got such a great avatar.
Well, I made it. Had to find a shmoo picture and then find a crown that worked for it. :)

I would think you'd have to download that picture onto your computer to put it as your avatar. I know that's what I had to do.

It's the DIS sponsor avatar that they gave us.

Hmmm... the stock avatars are gone. If this was an avatar picture/logo created just for the Sponsors, I'm sure someone must have it. I thought there was a Sponsor forum, maybe you could post there? Or have you tried contacting a Webmaster? You can email admin@wdwinfo.com and ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter