Dis Radio

Discussion in 'Disney Movies, Books, TV and Music' started by bsbrady, May 15, 2011.

1. bsbrady

bsbrady Disney Veteran

I love listening to disradio, i was wondering other than the website, what other ways can we listen to it. Can we get it thru pandora?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. prettyblueskies

prettyblueskies Mouseketeer

It's also on iTunes.

4. prack

prack Earning My Ears

, DiS Radio is back! In this show, DiS founder/editor Sean Adams and former DiS editor, now BBC Reviews editor Mike Diver, look back at the first three months of 2011 and share their favourite albums of the year, so farThis application is designed to run on virtually any PC, however it does require DirectX® Version 7 or greater. DirectX Version 7 is standard with Windows 2000 and later (incl. XP), but is not available for Windows NT 4.0.The application is not designed to be used as an operational DIS Radio, but rather provides a convenient diagnostic tool when working with DIS radios. It enables listening to any selected frequency, a single radio or in fact all frequencies simultaneously. Support for receiving bundled PDUs is automatic. DIS Radio Signal PDUs, the DIS Radio Receiver also displays current parameters for all detected DIS Radio Transmitters currently active on the network. Parameters displayed include the modulation options and the crypto settings.

5. robert32

robert32 Earning My Ears

Recently i heard it. Its really awesome. Thanks mate for sharing.

6. bsbrady

bsbrady Disney Veteran

The reason I ask is, I recently got a samsung internet enabled TV, love it. I wanted to know if there was an app on the tv that I can play dis radio thru. There is a pandora app but I cannot find dis on it.

7. NedsTJ

NedsTJ Only 5.67E+06 feet from MK!

You can also find DISRadio on Live365. (along with mouseworld radio, lol)

8. mike7184

mike7184 Earning My Ears

thanks for the information...............

9. gillcrist32

gillcrist32 Earning My Ears

I heard dis radio only once. Its damn good