DIS Purse Scavenger Hunt 1st Week of May

I thought it was cute! :rotfl:

Not really a scavenger hunt. We just want to make sure we can identify everyone coming so we're not walking up to random strangers lookin' like a buncha crazies asking, "Are you a Dis'er?" So, we all have identifiable purse/bag. If you have someone in particular that's lime green, a LGMH or bag let us know so we can spot you!

Oh! now I get it. I was a bit confused there for a while. :) Well, We have a lime green donner overland bag that we use as a diaper bag! Our stroller will have LGMH on it, plus a green scarf... and I'll probably he shouting, "I'm a DISer!" Looking for people. Just look for the crazy girl.

Oh! now I get it. I was a bit confused there for a while. :) Well, We have a lime green donner overland bag that we use as a diaper bag! Our stroller will have LGMH on it, plus a green scarf... and I'll probably he shouting, "I'm a DISer!" Looking for people. Just look for the crazy girl.

:rotfl: I'll keep my ears open.

I thought it was cute! :rotfl:

Not really a scavenger hunt. We just want to make sure we can identify everyone coming so we're not walking up to random strangers lookin' like a buncha crazies asking, "Are you a Dis'er?" So, we all have identifiable purse/bag. If you have someone in particular that's lime green, a LGMH or bag let us know so we can spot you!

I hope to have my LG Baggallini by the time I leave Saturday :woohoo: If not, I'll be wearing a LG cap or tee (if cap, it has Tink on it -- assuming she doesn't come unglued). :rotfl:

I hope to have my LG Baggallini by the time I leave Saturday :woohoo: If not, I'll be wearing a LG cap or tee (if cap, it has Tink on it -- assuming she doesn't come unglued). :rotfl:

I can see myself now flashing my LG bag at people - hoping they respond. LOL:lmao:

We're sure to get some interesting stories outta this trip if we're flashing LGMH and calling out for Dis'ers. :lmao:

Well if we don't see each other in the parks we may see each other in a security office - people are going to think I'm a purse snatcher because I'll be scoping out people's bags the whole trip!!!

Well if we don't see each other in the parks we may see each other in a security office - people are going to think I'm a purse snatcher because I'll be scoping out people's bags the whole trip!!!

You all have me crackin' up at work when I should be doing papers. :rolleyes1

I was falling asleep here at work then reading this gave me a good chuckle and a wake up, thanks.

ummmm County Mounty & the other males - post a pic of something!!

I dont really know what to post a picture of I thought about a picture of my harry white legs I mentioned. I certainly will not have a purse, or bag of any sort and at this point do not know what I will be wearing, I thought about a Lime green hat but cant find one and dont really know if I want to find one. . I will hopefully have LGMH by then stuck on me somewhere or maybe I can just buy the paint and paint my legs, that should stand out.

Still not sure on making the meet depends on what my family wants to do I am trying to make it, I may even be able to leave Epcot go to dinner with them and then come back just in time for the meet. A check at the two Home Depots close to me this weekend yielded no LGMH, there was a space for them just no cards there, but I will check again before the trip or get one when I get to Orlando. I may write my name on one if I get it, by the way my name is Adam.

Almost time for vacation, even better at the moment almost time for SLEEP.

Just call me the Lime Green Flasher!!!:lmao:

:lmao:

I was falling asleep here at work then reading this gave me a good chuckle and a wake up, thanks.

I dont really know what to post a picture of I thought about a picture of my harry white legs I mentioned. I certainly will not have a purse, or bag of any sort and at this point do not know what I will be wearing, I thought about a Lime green hat but cant find one and dont really know if I want to find one. . I will hopefully have LGMH by then stuck on me somewhere or maybe I can just buy the paint and paint my legs, that should stand out.

Still not sure on making the meet depends on what my family wants to do I am trying to make it, I may even be able to leave Epcot go to dinner with them and then come back just in time for the meet. A check at the two Home Depots close to me this weekend yielded no LGMH, there was a space for them just no cards there, but I will check again before the trip or get one when I get to Orlando. I may write my name on one if I get it, by the way my name is Adam.

Hi, Adam! :flower3: Believe me, anyone standing near the Japan gate that night is fair game as someone in the meet. ;)

There are going to be so many Mainers there! I'm so excited!!

So many Mainers
Really thats interesting, even more of a reason to try to make it. Surfergirl are you from Maine or just like Mainers :)

Back to home depot tomorrow on my way to court to see if they have any yet. One of them actually had one of the cards in the sleeve as the display I may just have to steal that one. I dont know why I'm so intent on having one, in reality except for at the meet with thousands of people in the parks it is going to be very difficult to spot LGMH and Dis-ers I think but its fun to try.

I have definately decided to go to Epcot on the 6th for the day but still not sure on the meet. The 5th I have all day/night and still cant decide what to do I'm leaning toward Epcot that day I think there is enough to do there, then maybe the Boardwalk or Downtown Disney after that. Will be looking for you all to say hi everywhere.

Really thats interesting, even more of a reason to try to make it. Surfergirl are you from Maine or just like Mainers :)

Back to home depot tomorrow on my way to court to see if they have any yet. One of them actually had one of the cards in the sleeve as the display I may just have to steal that one. I dont know why I'm so intent on having one, in reality except for at the meet with thousands of people in the parks it is going to be very difficult to spot LGMH and Dis-ers I think but its fun to try.

I have definately decided to go to Epcot on the 6th for the day but still not sure on the meet. The 5th I have all day/night and still cant decide what to do I'm leaning toward Epcot that day I think there is enough to do there, then maybe the Boardwalk or Downtown Disney after that. Will be looking for you all to say hi everywhere.

Absolutely from Maine!! I miss my state. NY is so different than my little ocean town!

Got my LGMH's today at home depot now just need to decide how to display them, thinking either dangling from a hat or maybe one on front and one on back of a shirt. I'm sure most people will think it is weird but any Dis-ers will know what it means and thats what counts. Looking like I will be in Epcot both Days 5th and 6th unless someone gets back to me wanting to meet up at another park. I had something worked out to meet up (you know who you are :mad: ) but plans changed. Just kidding about the mad thing I understand. Anyway I'll be looking for LGMH's and still trying to make the meet. Just a couple days to go. :yay:

Is anyone doing rope drop from the International Gateway on the 5th? I'll be at Epcot from rope drop until late afternoon that day. Will look for LGMH :goodvibes

Jamie Im pretty sure I'll be in Epcot all day on the 5th I'll have an LGMH or 2 attached to my body somewhere somehow so if you see me (late 20's male solo with the afformentioned LGMH) feel free to say hi.

Nemo32 in case I can get back to Epcot but not until a little after the meet starts, where is everyone going from the Japan gate.

Got my LGMH's today at home depot now just need to decide how to display them, thinking either dangling from a hat or maybe one on front and one on back of a shirt. I'm sure most people will think it is weird but any Dis-ers will know what it means and thats what counts. Looking like I will be in Epcot both Days 5th and 6th unless someone gets back to me wanting to meet up at another park. I had something worked out to meet up (you know who you are :mad: ) but plans changed. Just kidding about the mad thing I understand. Anyway I'll be looking for LGMH's and still trying to make the meet. Just a couple days to go. :yay:

By any chance, are you from THE county?

Jamie Im pretty sure I'll be in Epcot all day on the 5th I'll have an LGMH or 2 attached to my body somewhere somehow so if you see me (late 20's male solo with the afformentioned LGMH) feel free to say hi.

Nemo32 in case I can get back to Epcot but not until a little after the meet starts, where is everyone going from the Japan gate.

I'm not sure. Everyone mentioned getting drinks nearby to listen to the Tokens concert, but not inside that area. I believe I sent you a PM w/ everyone's cell, right? If you don't see a swarm of folk w/ lime green, you can give my cell a ring to scope us out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter