Dis Old Fogies - Clubhouse is now open for Lasting Memories, Food Fights and Chats

Status
Not open for further replies.
usnuzuloose said:
Can you get the Dr. to change the prescription to something else?:hug:

:sad: I'm allergic to almost all antibiotics, so I just have to suck it up.

Now I'm off to a 3 hour meeting with 2 hours of sleep, still feeling wretched. :sad:

Sent from Tracey's iPhone using DISBoards

I'm in line to see Marc Davis art in the Dream Suite. I just had my own private boat on POTC!
Wow! :thumbsup2

Now I'm off to a 3 hour meeting with 2 hours of sleep, still feeling wretched. :sad:

I hope you feel better soon! And that you can get some rest soon, too. :hug:

Oh Tracey I feel so bad, I wish there was something more I can do for you than just pray. Please stay home this weekend and rest.:sad1::grouphug:

Tracey, I hope you feel better after your meeting and get some rest this weekend.

I can't complain, after a great night last night, after a shower, it's time for n e to head back out to the park for a DISmeet abd lunch!

So I noticed. Oh well, we just keep chatting until
LAST.gif

How are you doing, Usnuz?

usnuzuloose said:
Oh Tracey I feel so bad, I wish there was something more I can do for you than just pray. Please stay home this weekend and rest.:sad1::grouphug:

Ugh... The meeting ran long. :headache:
And I got soup for lunch, but couldn't eat it. :sad:

Now I get to drive 2 hours to take DS & his friend to audition for All State Jazz Band tomorrow. Should take all day... :sick:

We're going to our sane favorite lunch spot. Probably no rides today, but Fran has some shopping in mind.

We're going to our sane favorite lunch spot. Probably no rides today, but Fran has some shopping in mind.

....I so totally envy you.....this is the third time I'm hearing about you visiting a Disney park, and you guys get to do it almost effortlessly.....:sad:

....I'm. stealing. your. 'last'.
:teeth:

Feel free! It's my design, so I'm happy to share it with you! :goodvibes

Ugh... The meeting ran long. :headache:
And I got soup for lunch, but couldn't eat it. :sad:

Now I get to drive 2 hours to take DS & his friend to audition for All State Jazz Band tomorrow. Should take all day... :sick:

:hug: I do hope you're feeling better soon. And good luck to your son and his friend! I hope they both make it! :thumbsup2

Oh yummy! Have fun and enjoy the shopping. Although I'd be thrilled just to be at DL. Sigh! Maybe in two more years ...

I am fine. Nothing planned for the weekend. So plenty boring.
I heard that! It will be a quiet weekend at our house too. We have to finalize travel plans to and from the Cape for April (we're driving). My Irish ladies' pot luck is tomorrow night, so I'll be making a green salad and maybe some cake pops if I feel like it. I have a meeting on Sunday afternoon that I have to make.

Eek! I just remembered that I have to call the speaker for Thursday's luncheon and get his bio and find out if he needs any equipment. I'll be back!

Feel free! It's my design, so I'm happy to share it with you! :goodvibes

:hug: I do hope you're feeling better soon. And good luck to your son and his friend! I hope they both make it! :thumbsup2

Oh yummy! Have fun and enjoy the shopping. Although I'd be thrilled just to be at DL. Sigh! Maybe in two more years ...

I heard that! It will be a quiet weekend at our house too. We have to finalize travel plans to and from the Cape for April (we're driving). My Irish ladies' pot luck is tomorrow night, so I'll be making a green salad and maybe some cake pops if I feel like it. I have a meeting on Sunday afternoon that I have to make.

Eek! I just remembered that I have to call the speaker for Thursday's luncheon and get his bio and find out if he needs any equipment. I'll be back!
Still makes you busier than I..:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter