Dis Old Fogies - Clubhouse is now open for Lasting Memories, Food Fights and Chats

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got a text, they let his Dad go home!!!! He's waiting for meds, going to get him settled, then drive home 3 hours in sleet and snow. :( I'll be glad when he gets home! He's been gone since Wednesday.

Sent from Tracey's iPhone using DISBoards

That's fantastic news. Have you seen him yet?

PrincessInOz said:
That's fantastic news. Have you seen him yet?

He just left!!! :woohoo:
3 hours for me to worry about him driving in this weather... I think I'll take a bubble bath to relieve the stress. ;)

I just got a text, they let his Dad go home!!!! He's waiting for meds, going to get him settled, then drive home 3 hours in sleet and snow. :( I'll be glad when he gets home! He's been gone since Wednesday.

PM me the best way to pay you. :)
Thank you so much for doing that for me!!! :flower3:

Do you have any alto sax solo music that you haven't packed away yet?

I will send you a PM, once I get it packed up and shipped. I have to ship a couple other things today so hopefully I will get it done.

Everything is all packed away, but we haven't taken it out of the office yet. All the boxes of music that we "know" what we had is clearly labeled. So if you have an idea of what he wants (you know name of piece/book etc) I can go right to that box and possibly find it if we have it. Or if you can tell me what kind of stuff to look for, I can get it.

Once we take all the stuff to storage, it will be harder to get into specific boxes.

3 hours & DH isn't home yet. :worried:

I don't want to call since he's driving in bad weather, but the trip usually only takes 2 hours and 45 minutes.

Edit: :woohoo:
He just pulled in the driveway!!!
:yay:
3 1/2 hours...

3 hours & DH isn't home yet. :worried:

I don't want to call since he's driving in bad weather, but the trip usually only takes 2 hours and 45 minutes.

Edit: :woohoo:
He just pulled in the driveway!!!
3 1/2 hours...

Yay! I guess we won't be hearing from you the rest of the night. :rolleyes1

usnuzuloose said:
Safely home at last! :banana:

Now when I fall asleep watching TV there is someone to wake me up to go to bed!!! :woohoo:

Friday morning I woke up at 5 am and only got to sleep in my bed for ONE hour! :sad:
I need him! :lmao:

usnuzuloose said:
Isn't it nice when the husband is home?:dance3:

::yes::
We are almost never apart! We've worked together, carpooled, and eaten almost every meal together since 1990! :eek:
I really missed him this week. Especially Valentines Day! :love:

My problem is that Fran goes over to the other part of the house to spend time with thise kitties and I go to bed without telling her I'm going to bed. :lmao:

franandaj said:
My problem is that Fran goes over to the other part of the house to spend time with thise kitties and I go to bed without telling her I'm going to bed. :lmao:

You two remind me of us! :lmao:

I can't even believe my kids are doing this... I just realized that they went outside after dinner & didn't come back in. (It's 10:30pm - Yep, Mother of the Year!)
And they are so quite out there... Not making a sound...
I went out to check & they are using the snow shovel to collect any show they can find & building an igloo in the front yard.
It snowed all day, but only an inch or two stuck... I don't know where they got all that snow, but I think they may have stolen from the neighbor... :eek:
Guess we're THAT family now! :eek:
At least they are being really quiet...

That's funny about the snow igloo!

Fran and I spend almost all our time together, it's a wonder we haven't driven each other crazy. I keep having to ask her when she goes over to the other apartment, "are you sure you aren't mad at me?"

DH and I spend a bit of time together. We do tend to drive each other crazy.....what can I say? Opposites attract. :rotfl:

We're back from my Happy Place. The first two pics are from the deck of the cottage. We rode the Skunk Train and visited the FB Botanical Gardens to see the early blooms of spring.

65521_579968962014767_779379170_n.jpg

17130_579969608681369_1845284688_n.jpg

560552_579506172061046_1654368750_n.jpg

71706_579992212012442_584400533_n.jpg

644215_579992288679101_7506741_n.jpg

525551_579993132012350_1026816251_n.jpg

66902_580460668632263_1644069726_n.jpg

285294_579999458678384_962051148_n.jpg

164457_579987948679535_481501574_n.jpg

It was, the weather was beautiful and the trees and flowers are just starting to bloom, now it's back to reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter