Dis Old Fogies - Clubhouse is now open for Lasting Memories, Food Fights and Chats

Status
Not open for further replies.
I officially logged 40 hours worth of work in 3 days this week. And I've come home this weekend with a pile of work.

Did I mention work?

:wave:
It's snowing here!!!! It's rare enough in NC that we are actually happy when it happens!!!! :woohoo:

And yesterday we were wearing shorts... :crazy:

Sent from Tracey's iPhone using DISBoards

Tracey ~ it's been in the low 30's here but it was sunny and 56 yesterday....now, it's only 37 and chance of snow [AGAIN]....:guilty:

usnuzuloose said:
I thought you did get snow back there? Ok, what do I know? How are you?

Usually just once or twice a year. :)

I'm good! Still waiting for my DH's dad to get out of the hospital so he can come home. We're missing him!!!!

How are you? :flower3:

kimmar067 said:
Tracey ~ it's been in the low 30's here but it was sunny and 56 yesterday....now, it's only 37 and chance of snow [AGAIN]....:guilty:

:hug: It was mid 60's yesterday & snowing like crazy today. And cold... :sad;

Hi Fogies! :wave2:

I know Angela is gone for the weekend. PIO is buried in her workload.

Hope everyone else is fine. Tracey I hope your husband comes home soon. I have to mail your purse to you!!!!

I have a few moments on my computer before I am back to the salt mines, packing up music and slaving away. It's a beautiful day here and I'm not going to be able to enjoy it at all. :sad2:

franandaj said:
Tracey I hope your husband comes home soon. I have to mail your purse to you!!!!
:
I just got a text, they let his Dad go home!!!! He's waiting for meds, going to get him settled, then drive home 3 hours in sleet and snow. :( I'll be glad when he gets home! He's been gone since Wednesday.

PM me the best way to pay you. :)
Thank you so much for doing that for me!!! :flower3:

Do you have any alto sax solo music that you haven't packed away yet?

I just got a text, they let his Dad go home!!!! He's waiting for meds, going to get him settled, then drive home 3 hours in sleet and snow. :( I'll be glad when he gets home! He's been gone since Wednesday.

...that's awesome news!

kimmar067 said:
....wow....my Sis-i-L lives in Elon....are you anywhere near there?

::yes::
I grew up there!!!! Used to ride my bike around campus when I was little.
My DS does basketball camp there every summer. :)

::yes::
I grew up there!!!! Used to ride my bike around campus when I was little.
My DS does basketball camp there every summer. :)

....talk about yer 'small world'....have you seen their new Senior students' dorms??? OMG, they remind me of a WDW Mod resort!

pics191.jpg

pics193.jpg

pics194.jpg

kimmar067 said:
....talk about yer 'small world'....have you seen their new Senior students' dorms??? OMG, they remind me of a WDW Mod resort!

No, I'll have to look that up! :cool:

We live close enough that he does day camp, so no dorms. :)

kimmar067 said:
...check out the pix I just posted...:thumbsup2

I can't see them on my phone. :sad:

If I ever get un lazy, I'll walk up stairs and start up the computer... probably tomorrow... :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter