Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – Six of One, Half Dozen of the Other. Makes No Difference!

That's a long trip Bret! We have just been crazy with stuff going on and Fran's arthritis being so bad. I'm trying to get #2 all cleaned out and the band library move is not helping. Plus Fran is so dang depressed I just don't know what to do. Stuff is just piling up and I can't keep up, our house is turning into a disaster area and I don't want that to happen but by the time I get home I'm t [ tired to do anything about it.

Thanks Angela. Got back to Sac safely.

It wasn't a long trip where I was in SoCal for three days. after I finished with Vegas, I went for three days and been back to Sac for only one day until I left on Saturday morning. The trip did felt short with DAW but we had a great time and got to do all the stuff we wanted to do from the shows and rides. There are some stuff that we didn't accomplished but I might do that for the next upcoming trip.

Hope Fran gets better.

Last edited:

:wave2:

I'm doing a quick sweep round the Dis and then I have to go pack and clean etc. Heading to Sydney tomorrow.
How are you doing?

That's a long trip Bret! We have just been crazy with stuff going on and Fran's arthritis being so bad. I'm trying to get #2 all cleaned out and the band library move is not helping. Plus Fran is so dang depressed I just don't know what to do. Stuff is just piling up and I can't keep up, our house is turning into a disaster area and I don't want that to happen but by the time I get home I'm t [ tired to do anything about it.
...you poor thing...:hug:

If I could fly out and help you, I would!!!

It's a new home record!!!
I've managed to correl DH into getting his things out early so that I can finish packing!!! All before 9.30 pm as well. YAY!! No midnight packing for me.

If I don't catch you, catch y'all when I get back. Have a great weekend.

I've managed to correl DH into getting his things out early so that I can finish packing!!! All before 9.30 pm as well. YAY!! No midnight packing for me.

Yay! I hate midnight packing. Have a great time!

Nothing personal, I need to come in here and do this….

It is nothing anyone did here either…

:sad::sad::sad:

I hope you're feeling better Usnuz!

Have a great time in Sydney!

I hear you on the midnight packing! That is the worst.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter