Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – Six of One, Half Dozen of the Other. Makes No Difference!

OK. Wow! I'm just catching up on TV viewing and one of the Artsy channels here is bringing Judy Garland's TV shows out of the archives. Black. and. White. But heh....it looks like the series was completely star studded.....all of which look incredibly young!

So after I got off work, I went to MK to hang out for a little bit. I managed to get a random fastpass for Mine Train, so I went on that, Haunted Mansion twice, Big Thunder, and Pirates. The other three were all walk-ons. I ended up sticking around a little longer than planned to avoid the post-fireworks/parade crowd on the monorail.

That is great to go on those rides after work. It would be nice with that distance and go to the parks.

I think it was about 40 minutes from the time I clocked out until the time I walked into MK. I got off at 8 and had to run to Cast Services to drop off my costume and grab my gym shoes out of my locker. There's a bus that goes to MK from DHS, so I just took that.

OK so that's from work to the parks, just curious from when you go from where you live to get to t b e various parks.

Hi Bret! How are you?

hmmm…. marital bliss, food poisoning, last , all rolled into one thread…..

:scared1::rotfl2:

Hi Jo.

Just been so busy these last few weeks and it will get busier when I get to Memorial weekend. After Memorial Day, the fun will happen.

I keep forgetting how large WDW is. It takes me 35 minutes from my door to drive into the CBD.

What's the CBD? Go get your son!

That is great to go on those rides after work. It would be nice with that distance and go to the parks.

It is, it's just tiring. My ankle is killing me right now and I have to work tomorrow, so I'm likely going to bed soon.

OK so that's from work to the parks, just curious from when you go from where you live to get to t b e various parks.

It depends on the park and whether I'm taking the CP bus or going with one of my roommates, both of whom have cars. By car, it's maybe 20 minutes to DHS and Epcot, 25 to MK, not sure about DAK. By the bus, it's about 45 to each. Roughly 45-60 to MK and DAK. The buses also make other stops, so the bus I take to work stops at Commons, Vista, Y&B and Boardwalk before it goes to DHS, which is why it takes a while.

What's the CBD? Go get your son!

It is, it's just tiring. My ankle is killing me right now and I have to work tomorrow, so I'm likely going to bed soon.

It depends on the park and whether I'm taking the CP bus or going with one of my roommates, both of whom have cars. By car, it's maybe 20 minutes to DHS and Epcot, 25 to MK, not sure about DAK. By the bus, it's about 45 to each. Roughly 45-60 to MK and DAK. The buses also make other stops, so the bus I take to work stops at Commons, Vista, Y&B and Boardwalk before it goes to DHS, which is why it takes a while.

CBD = Central Business District. The Downtown or city centre. I guess that's one that I forgot I needed to put through the universal translator.

Given how long it takes me to get to a Disney park, those durations are making me envious.

Some rain is better than no rain. But not enough. I left the rugs from the bathroom outside to dry yesterday and one pet bed. Oh Brother…

Good evening Fogies.

Doing good. Looking for airlines fares for my trip in October. Not doing well.

I'm tired tonight and have a sinus headache.

Good luck on your airfare hunt Bret. I'm still watching for better rates for our Oct/Nov trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter