Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – Six of One, Half Dozen of the Other. Makes No Difference!

We use advantage 2 and for some cats we have something more powerful. I can't remember the name but Tesla hates me after I put it on him. paradyne that's what it is called!

Thanks Alison, That's the one I was trying to remember too. Paradyne for the cats. I'll blame the memory problem on my 12 hour day today.

Good evening Fogies.

At least the weather in NorCal is lowering after coming back and seeing that it is just as hot in SoCal.

:wave: I have no internet at home at the moment, so just on my phone or in my complex's business center (where I currently am). So I have no idea what's going on with anyone right now, but hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Thanks, y'all! My back is better and the brats are scratching less. I haven't found hunks of Sulu's fur scattered around the house since I treated them, their bedding, our bedding and the carpet and any other place I could think of. I made DH drop his clothes off in the washer when he came in from working on the ramp at the school on Friday. I hope the worst of the Great Flea Infestation of 2015 is over. Whew!

Hope everyone's weekend is going well!

All is quiet here. DH went with our neighbor to work on their property in Ice House. I have our house all to myself.

Fran is still asleep. I think I'm going to go up to the gym and ride the stationary bike for 20 minutes. I did it yesterday and my weight was the lowest I've been in three weeks. Maybe if I do it enough, I can get back to that weight I was on July 4 before all the DIS people started coming to town and I lost my momentum by going out to Disneyland every week!

Keep up the good work Alison you've been doing great.

I need to get on my exercise equipment so I'm ready for all the walking in Disneyland and Hawaii.

Way to go, Alison! I've been working out daily to get in shape for the YoYos trip to WDW in a couple of weeks.

Way to go, Alison! I've been working out daily to get in shape for the YoYos trip to WDW in a couple of weeks.

Thanks. Even if I get back to that weight I still have another 20 lbs to go to my secondary goal weight. Then another 30 lbs to my final goal weight. I'm also really tired now, from having done the lifecycles two days in a row.

:wave:

Sorry for being MIA.

Long story.....it was a pretty stressful week. Dad is doing well now and is home but minus a gallbladder. Considering he started out thinking he was having a heart attack, I think I'll take the gallbladder anyday!

PIO, yes! I have the bridal fair this weekend, then it's on to packing for the trip. :cloud9:

This should be fun. I found out that two of the YoYos have never been to Disney. Initiation time! :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter