Dis Mom's Club?

This is just a rant. I'm tired of having my words misinterpreted and being accused of spending every dime we have along w/ wanting to do things because others are. One of the few things I am proud of myself is not following the Jones. Ggrrrrr....

This is just a rant. I'm tired of having my words misinterpreted and being accused of spending every dime we have along w/ wanting to do things because others are. One of the few things I am proud of myself is not following the Jones. Ggrrrrr....

That's just silly. Not your rant the accusations...if you enjoy it and you have the money no one should be giving you problems. Enjoy yourself and any activities or things you do and perhaps consider that the people making the accusations are jealous that you are doing what you want and maybe they don't have the same opportunities. Or I could be totally off base...but sending lots of good vibes your way to help you to feel better about things.

Well, most of my family and friends are telling me I'm crazy but I just booked a trip to DL for Lilly and me in December. I asked the hubs and he said if it would make me happy to do it....he just deployed....again. We're only going for a few days, staying at the Grand....wish me luck, send good vibes...I'm nervous about the trip. PTR/TR link in my signature.

:thumbsup2

Good for you!!! you SHOULD be proud of yourself!!!

Well, most of my family and friends are telling me I'm crazy but I just booked a trip to DL for Lilly and me in December. I asked the hubs and he said if it would make me happy to do it....he just deployed....again. We're only going for a few days, staying at the Grand....wish me luck, send good vibes...I'm nervous about the trip. PTR/TR link in my signature.

You are not crazy! Have a great trip with your DD. Thank you to your husband for his service to our country and to you and your DD for your sacrafices. It can't be easy having him gone.

I love that your doing that!
Just came back from our first Disneyland trip. My husband and I had the baby there together for 2 full days then I had the baby all alone while my husband had meetings and it was wonderful!

Well I thought I would stop in and wish all you moms a Happy Mothers day.
But from the looks of things you may never see this

Thanks for kicking some life into this thread DisneyDadC!

And Happy Mother's Day Disney Moms! Hope you all had a relaxing day!

Thanks for the Mother Day Wishes! MY wish came true as we booked May 9th to head back to WDW in sept. I've been avoiding disboards as I was sad we wouldn't be back for a long while. DH even agreed to let DD miss a week of school in grade 8. But it will probably be the last time till she graduates. Unless we homeschool again, which is not in the plans.

Thanks for the Mother Day Wishes! MY wish came true as we booked May 9th to head back to WDW in sept. I've been avoiding disboards as I was sad we wouldn't be back for a long while. DH even agreed to let DD miss a week of school in grade 8. But it will probably be the last time till she graduates. Unless we homeschool again, which is not in the plans.

Yay!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1: Have fun planning! I'll be in DL Labor Day weekend and then back at WDW January for Marathon weekend. I'm goin' Dopey!

Congrats!! Curious, what are your dates. We are going to be down there from 14-22 of Sept..

We are going Sept 14-21st. Love to add the 22nd, but Dh wants a day to recover before going back to work. Originally booked AS Movies, but upgraded to CBR when I heard about the food court upgrade at AS Sports and the fact they would be busing people to the other AS's. DD doesn't know we upgraded, at least not yet.

We are going Sept 14-21st. Love to add the 22nd, but Dh wants a day to recover before going back to work. Originally booked AS Movies, but upgraded to CBR when I heard about the food court upgrade at AS Sports and the fact they would be busing people to the other AS's. DD doesn't know we upgraded, at least not yet.

We LOVE CBR food court and pool area! You won't be sorry you upgraded.

Hello all! Just got back from a quick 2 days in WDW with my kiddos. My cousin got married in Tampa on Saturday so we decided to sneak in a mini vacation. :) We stayed at Art of Animation and loved it. We will definitely be going back!

Any other plans for a trip?

LOL! I am going in October with some girl friends for the Tower of Terror 10 Miler. I am also planning on doing the RunDisney Glass Slipper Challenge in February 2014 and possibly the Tinkerbell 1/2 Marathon in January 2014.

We are going to the Girl Scout Kickoff Dinner and Sing Along this weekend ~ we have decided to spend the day at DHS....

.... then I think it will mostly be waterparks and evenings at the parks. It will be too hot and croweded soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter