DIS Member DCL Photo Links all in one place!

Timon

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Hello,

I know most of you are like me and you LOVE to see other DISers photos from their DCL trips. I just redid my site and I added a whole page of links to DISers' photo pages with their cruise photos.

If you want to check it out here's the link:

http://www.cassworld.ca/linksfriends.htm

If you have an online gallery and you are not listed on my site and you want to be listed please e-mail me your DIS name and the URL and I will add it!

Also, if you are on there and do not wish to be on there, just drop me an e-mail and I will remove it.

Enjoy seeing all the fabulous DCL photos!!

Your sight is great!!!! I love the videos!!! I can't wait to be able to make my own video for our Wonder cruise next May. I have never made a video with video, but I have every year as a Christmas gift for my husband and other family take pictures and put them into a slide show along with music I just have not had the time to be able to figure out how to do it with video, but I can't wait. Thanks again, I can't wait to go back and check out all the pictures.

Oh what a great idea. I did not look so I do not know if it was posted, but when was this cruise?

Cass - great site! Love the moving ship!

Jsme,
It's not from one cruise, it's photos of all the different cruises that DISers have been on.

Every once in awhile there is a post about wanting to see everyone's cruise photos. Instead of scrolling through 25 pages of a thread, I've posted them all on one page so it's easier to check out all the photos when someone needs their DCL fix :cool1:

I love your sight!! I have been showing everyone the video of your January 2002 cruise (especially the airplane landing at the beach!). I will have even more to show them! You are very talented!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter