DIS Meet Dec 8 07

Yesterday was a sad anniversary for us. 40 years ago we lost our first baby. I was seven months along. Before Christmas we knew that there was no longer a heartbeat but had to wait for labor to start. It was a very difficlut time made worse because I was on the maternity floor and had to pass the nursery every time I walked to the bathroom. Every year I relive that day.

Judy, there's NO way I can even begin to know what you went/are going through dealing with this, so all I'll say is how sorry I am you had to go through that and there's a big :grouphug: anytime you ever need it from us.

Yesterday was a sad anniversary for us. 40 years ago we lost our first baby. I was seven months along. Before Christmas we knew that there was no longer a heartbeat but had to wait for labor to start. It was a very difficlut time made worse because I was on the maternity floor and had to pass the nursery every time I walked to the bathroom. Every year I relive that day.

Judy:

I'm sorry for your loss and totally understand your grief. Before Cole (DS2), I had a miscarriage. You are in our prayers. :hug:

- Jennifer

Really?!?!?!? :banana: :banana: Could you please take some pictures of the room and of the building itself????? I feel soooo stupid that I didn't take any of our room. :eek: We took everything of the view we had (which was spectacular). Hopefully we'll be able to post pics tonight. :woohoo:

We went to the Contemporary before the cruise for Chef Mickey's. I'll go through our photos and post some of the building/resort. I know I took some of the Pinocchio Christmas display.

- Jennifer

We hope everyone (who celebrates) had a :santa: Merry Christmas! :santa: Santa was very good to us over here. :cool1:

- Jennifer

Contemporary Pictures . . .

STP65022.jpg

STP65030.jpg

STP65048.jpg

STP65051.jpg

STP65053.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg

I know it's not much, but I hope it helps. - Jennifer

The bad news is .......

I can not find the missing Compact Flash Card with the photos of the first four days of our vacation. :mad: :sad2:

My next step is to call DCL and hope that it was left in my room. :sick:

The bad news is .......

I can not find the missing Compact Flash Card with the photos of the first four days of our vacation. :mad: :sad2:

Oh Brack! :sick: I'm sure you looked IN the camera. :confused:

The bad news is .......

We had that same pit in the stomach feeling when I couldn't find our photos from Shutters. We went to the BCV after the cruise and I remembered taking them out of our bag and put them in a book to keep them flat. However, I didn't remember re-packing them to head home. When we got home and I un-packed everything they were nowhere in sight. Happily, Bill re-checked all our suitcases and DID find them in the pocket of one of the suitcases. So, maybe have Annette look (another set of fresh eyes)? She may find it for you. Good Luck!

- Jennifer

The bad news is .......

Oh no, did you check all the pockets of everything you took with you?

:confused: Did Robby and Tina ever figure out what the DCL Party entails? Isn't DCL getting ready for some "major" news? What could it be? The new names for the ships? The itineraries for the new ships? We've heard Disney is really trying to push the Disney Getaways this year. So, maybe it has to do with that in conjunction with the cruises? Most "rumors" I've ever heard regarding DCL have been true. They need to work on their "top secret" missions. :lmao: We heard about the two new ships months before the announcement. Same with the Mexican Riviera and Panama Canal cruises. Since they are widening the PC, the new ships will fit through them. I found that interesting. Maybe, Asia on the horizons for DCL? Who knows. :confused3 I haven't heard any rumors on DCL lately. Has anyone? I guess I need to head over to the rumors thread. :rolleyes:

Where does everyone want DCL to take them that they don't go now?

- Jennifer

We went to the Contemporary before the cruise for Chef Mickey's. I'll go through our photos and post some of the building/resort. I know I took some of the Pinocchio Christmas display.

- Jennifer

SWEET!!!! You're the BESTEST!!!!!!! :banana: :yay: :yay: :banana:

Oh no! I just realized that I forgot to post the Contemporary pictures that I promised! I was so excited with my new computer that it slipped my mind. I'll see if i can remember tonight!

Beth

:confused: Did Robby and Tina ever figure out what the DCL Party entails? Isn't DCL getting ready for some "major" news? What could it be? The new names for the ships? The itineraries for the new ships? We've heard Disney is really trying to push the Disney Getaways this year. So, maybe it has to do with that in conjunction with the cruises? Most "rumors" I've ever heard regarding DCL have been true. They need to work on their "top secret" missions. :lmao: We heard about the two new ships months before the announcement. Same with the Mexican Riviera and Panama Canal cruises. Since they are widening the PC, the new ships will fit through them. I found that interesting. Maybe, Asia on the horizons for DCL? Who knows. :confused3 I haven't heard any rumors on DCL lately. Has anyone? I guess I need to head over to the rumors thread. :rolleyes:

Where does everyone want DCL to take them that they don't go now?

- Jennifer

We haven't heard what all this party entails yet (at least Robby hasn't told me anything yet) :goodvibes When we do I'll let you guys know though. I'm sending everyone on here invites even though I know you guys can't make it.

Oh no! I just realized that I forgot to post the Contemporary pictures that I promised! I was so excited with my new computer that it slipped my mind. I'll see if i can remember tonight!

Beth

DISing = New computer

How many of us on here have had to get a new computer this year? Coincidence or Conspiracy? :lmao:

- Jennifer

:grouphug: :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter