*Dis Girly Weekend to Birmingham '07*

Just a few more pics to share with you (I'll try not to repeat ones that have already been posted)

The view from our 15th floor room at the Hyatt

DISGirlyWeekend004.jpg

Our SOTB pitcher :thumbsup2

DISGirlyWeekend018.jpg

Yummy dessert at The Strada

DISGirlyWeekend014.jpg

The whole 'gang' outside the Disney Store

DISGirlyWeekend028.jpg

And outside Selfridges

DISGirlyWeekend026.jpg

T-shirt we found in Urban Outfitters :rotfl:

DISGirlyWeekend029.jpg

Nat, me, Claire and Jo at Bar Estilo last night

DISGirlyWeekend034.jpg

The dessert at Bar Estilo (not as good as The Strada one)

DISGirlyWeekend043.jpg

Mandy's face when she thought it cost £15 to get into Reflex :lmao:

DISGirlyWeekend045.jpg

The DIS girlies at Reflex

DISGirlyWeekend050.jpg

DISGirlyWeekend053.jpg

DISGirlyWeekend048.jpg

Thanks again Mandy and Kaylee for organising such a fantastic weekend - I had an absolute blast and can't wait till the next one :thumbsup2

I'm glad you all had fun. I was thinking of you all when we were at the NIA by the Mailbox on Friday when I went to see the Cirque show Dilirium.

I'm glad you all had fun. I was thinking of you all when we were at the NIA by the Mailbox on Friday when I went to see the Cirque show Dilirium.

Karen, we could have waved to you from Mandy and Kaylee's room - it overlooked the NIA :) Sorry you couldn't make it - hope you enjoyed Cirque de Soleil.

Thanks Mandy & Kaylee for organising a lovely get together. I really enjoyed meeting everyone. You can sign me up for the next one now :thumbsup2

I've been avoiding this thread, not daring to see what I missed, but it got the better of me in the end. Looks as though you had a fab time. Sorry I missed you all. :sad1:

great piccies everyone, so sorry to have missed it, next time

What a wonderful weekend !!!! :) Meeting great friends !

I can't believe no-one has mentioned our 'new' friend Craig :)

Thanks to everyone for coming and making it a great couple of day's.

I can't believe no-one has mentioned our 'new' friend Craig :)

Aww bless him, Craig was a young lad who we ran into in the lifts at the hotel. He was a dressed up for a wedding (his dad's) and he invited us all to the evening party

I think Nat & Joh ran into him later on in the evening

We were all under the impression that he was hoping a group of girls were going to appear at the party and ask for him :rotfl:

Anyway we saw him this morning as we left the hotel and we all waved at him

Mandy :)

I think Nat & Joh ran into him later on in the evening

We were all under the impression that he was hoping a group of girls were going to appear at the party and ask for him :rotfl:

we did see him on our way home sat night.....unfortunatly the party had finished so no invite :sad2:

Sounds like you all had a fantastic time. Hope I can manage to the next one :goodvibes

Sounds like you all had fun. Great pics:thumbsup2

Sounds and looks like you had a great time - really hope to be able to make the next one

Tam

Wow, looks like you girls had a great time:thumbsup2

Thanks for the link to the pictures, Mandy.

Thanks for posting all the pics, looks and sounds like you girlies had such a fab time!;) I just wish I could have been there, hopefully next year!:)

I love the Hoff t shirt from urban outfitters I want one!:thumbsup2

Hands up who's shattered this morning (me, me !!)

Has anyone been brave enough to venture onto the scales this morning, thank goodness my weigh-in day is Friday, it's going to take that long just to work the alcohol off, nevermind the food :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts