Dis Divas Trip Duex

I went back and looked at the picture of Snow White at Ariels. She is a little tanned, but at least she has a nice smile.

The Snow White from the Princess Fantasy Faire has a creepy smile. I noticed it, the first time we saw her! :eek:

Ok, sad to say I didn't get to the next part of the trip report yet. And I won't be able to get to it till Sunday when I am home. I promise it will be worth the wait.:)

Well I am back from Vegas. A lot later than I had thought I would be back. So I won't be adding anything to the report tonight. I plan to get more updated tomorrow night.

Well I am back from Vegas. A lot later than I had thought I would be back. So I won't be adding anything to the report tonight. I plan to get more updated tomorrow night.

Hey girl, no stress! This is supposed to be FUN! :rockband:

Tonight is the big meet and greet pizza party!

When the moon hits you eye like a big pizza pie
That's amore
When the world seems to shine like you've had too much wine
That's amore

ry%3D400

Things like the pizza party just don't happen. Its done with hard work from many people involved. Too bad none of us were Snow White, then maybe we could just get the dwarfs to help us out. Or even some small woodland creatures. Thankfully I was not alone in this venture. Cheryl/toocherie and Michelle/Zoemakes5 made up the team. Think of us somewhere between Charlie's Angels and the Three Stoodges.

ry%3D400

Back tracking a bit before this day, the three of us spent time emailing, messaging and meeting up at DLR to get the planning underway. The theme was decided, we assigned who would be in charge of what, and how we were gonna take care of everything. Getting a place to hold this function was not the easiest to come by. Lots of planning and stress by Cheryl was involved. But somehow it was all working out just how it was supposed to.

So now the big day is here. And we got work to do.

Thankfully we were not alone in our work. Tracey was right there to pitch in and offer a hand, as well as Cristabel. We had tables to dress and decorate, plan where everything was gonna go, set the room up, decide where to put the drinks,more decorating, set up the candy buffet, and still run and get the pizzas. Some how it all came together and worked out perfectly. I love how when you have a vision of something, you make plans, and they get to see the finish product. It looked great if I do say so myself.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

As soon as the last thing was put up, I hustled my hiney up to the room to freshen up a bit, throw on a tiara and get my flip flops on. Within 5 minutes I was back down meeting Cheryl and Cristabel for our trip to Costco to pick up the pizzas. We hoped into my car and made our way on over.

When we got there we grabbed one of those huge pallet type carts to load the pizzas on. Then while we were trying to get into the store, the "security" person didn't want to let us in her door. She wanted us to go to the other side and go all the way around to get to the pizza counter. Now that is lame since the counter is only yards from "this" door. Finally she let us in. Thanks to Cheryl using her "tone". Boy were there some strange looks as we wheeled out all those pizzas.

Making my connection as I enter the room
Everybody's chilling as I set up the groove
Pumpin' up the volume with this brand new beat
Everybody's dancing and they're dancing for me
I'm your operator, you can call anytime
I'll be your connection to the party line

By the time we show up, the party has already started. Michelle had a great ice breaker game going on and everyone was having a great time. Drinks were flowing and snacks were being munched on. And Jane handed out Diva CD's that she made for everyone. But everyone was ready for some pizza.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Dinner was good. Nothing better than pizza and salad with 40 of your closest friends. And can I just say the drinks were yummy. I found a new fave juice to drink with my Malibu. White Cranberry Strawberry Juice.....learn it, live it, love it. Looks like a few ladies tried it themselves.

AmySue and Lorealle
ry%3D400

Cheryl and Sarah/motoXprincess came up with a great game of "Name the Croc". Many of us submitted suggestions, but only one won. Congrats went to January for her naming "Tinker-Bites". Great job!

ry%3D400

The next thing on the nights events was everyone's trip to the candy buffet. It was a great idea that Beth gave and it worked. Too well actually. There was so much candy that it boarder on obscene. But it appeared that everyone loved it. So all is good in the neighborhood.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

We did have one surprise guest show up. But he swore he wasn't crossing the threshold. Good for him!

Mr. DangerMouse
ry%3D400

The jello shots that Cheryl made were definitely a hit. And even though I may have "called" many shots from people, I didn't get a chance to have them all. Not that I didn't want to. Its just that Sally beat me to it. Yes, I was out shotted by Sally.

Sally and Dawn/fairykin
ry%3D400

Moving on we started the tote bag exchange. Talk about something that I am glad we did. Everyone who brought a tote bag, left with one. And they were all adorable. No duds in this group. And it seemed that a lot of the ladies got totes that really complimented who they were.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Then end of the evening was drawing near. There were some die hards who held on to the last minute. But most went to bed early dreaming of the PFF for the next day. And those who straggled behind we put to work. A big thanks goes out to all those who helped clean up that room. For a bunch of women we were messy.

ry%3D400

It took quite some time, many trips out to the cars and to the rooms before we had that room looking how it was supposed to look.

During the evening, someone caught Wendy with one of Callie's Cigs.

ry%3D400

Finally I make my way upstairs along with my roomies to figure out how we were gonna do this thing. It came down to the only way the roll away was gonna fit was if we put it between the two big beds. Now it looked like we had one huge bed for 5 people.

There was much talk discussing what everyone had done earlier that day, who we were able to talk to at the party, and the plans for the next day. Most everyone got their stuff out for the next day to save time and we talked over who was showering tonight and who was showering in the morning. With 5 ladies, we needed to get that cleared.

It was slumber party city though in the room. All of us were a bit giddy and giggly. Sorry, there was no LPF that night. Too exhausted and excited for the next day. It didn't seem like any of us could get to sleep right way. But eventually we did. Now we were dreaming of PFF.

A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep
In dreams you lose your heartaches
Whatever you wish for, you keep
Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling thru
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
the dream that you wish will come true

Next up...."Who do I have to kill for THAT???"

Tonight is the big meet and greet pizza party!

When the moon hits you eye like a big pizza pie
That's amore
When the world seems to shine like you've had too much wine
That's amore

ry%3D400

Things like the pizza party just don't happen. Its done with hard work from many people involved. Too bad none of us were Snow White, then maybe we could just get the dwarfs to help us out. Or even some small woodland creatures. Thankfully I was not alone in this venture. Cheryl/toocherie and Michelle/Zoemakes5 made up the team. Think of us somewhere between Charlie's Angels and the Three Stoodges.

ry%3D400

Back tracking a bit before this day, the three of us spent time emailing, messaging and meeting up at DLR to get the planning underway. The theme was decided, we assigned who would be in charge of what, and how we were gonna take care of everything. Getting a place to hold this function was not the easiest to come by. Lots of planning and stress by Cheryl was involved. But somehow it was all working out just how it was supposed to.

So now the big day is here. And we got work to do.

Thankfully we were not alone in our work. Tracey was right there to pitch in and offer a hand, as well as Cristabel. We had tables to dress and decorate, plan where everything was gonna go, set the room up, decide where to put the drinks,more decorating, set up the candy buffet, and still run and get the pizzas. Some how it all came together and worked out perfectly. I love how when you have a vision of something, you make plans, and they get to see the finish product. It looked great if I do say so myself.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

As soon as the last thing was put up, I hustled my hiney up to the room to freshen up a bit, throw on a tiara and get my flip flops on. Within 5 minutes I was back down meeting Cheryl and Cristabel for our trip to Costco to pick up the pizzas. We hoped into my car and made our way on over.

When we got there we grabbed one of those huge pallet type carts to load the pizzas on. Then while we were trying to get into the store, the "security" person didn't want to let us in her door. She wanted us to go to the other side and go all the way around to get to the pizza counter. Now that is lame since the counter is only yards from "this" door. Finally she let us in. Thanks to Cheryl using her "tone". Boy were there some strange looks as we wheeled out all those pizzas.

Making my connection as I enter the room
Everybody's chilling as I set up the groove
Pumpin' up the volume with this brand new beat
Everybody's dancing and they're dancing for me
I'm your operator, you can call anytime
I'll be your connection to the party line

By the time we show up, the party has already started. Michelle had a great ice breaker game going on and everyone was having a great time. Drinks were flowing and snacks were being munched on. And Jane handed out Diva CD's that she made for everyone. But everyone was ready for some pizza.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Dinner was good. Nothing better than pizza and salad with 40 of your closest friends. And can I just say the drinks were yummy. I found a new fave juice to drink with my Malibu. White Cranberry Strawberry Juice.....learn it, live it, love it. Looks like a few ladies tried it themselves.

AmySue and Lorealle
ry%3D400

Cheryl and Sarah/motoXprincess came up with a great game of "Name the Croc". Many of us submitted suggestions, but only one won. Congrats went to January for her naming "Tinker-Bites". Great job!

ry%3D400

The next thing on the nights events was everyone's trip to the candy buffet. It was a great idea that Beth gave and it worked. Too well actually. There was so much candy that it boarder on obscene. But it appeared that everyone loved it. So all is good in the neighborhood.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

We did have one surprise guest show up. But he swore he wasn't crossing the threshold. Good for him!

Mr. DangerMouse
ry%3D400

The jello shots that Cheryl made were definitely a hit. And even though I may have "called" many shots from people, I didn't get a chance to have them all. Not that I didn't want to. Its just that Sally beat me to it. Yes, I was out shotted by Sally.

Sally and Dawn/fairykin
ry%3D400

Moving on we started the tote bag exchange. Talk about something that I am glad we did. Everyone who brought a tote bag, left with one. And they were all adorable. No duds in this group. And it seemed that a lot of the ladies got totes that really complimented who they were.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Then end of the evening was drawing near. There were some die hards who held on to the last minute. But most went to bed early dreaming of the PFF for the next day. And those who straggled behind we put to work. A big thanks goes out to all those who helped clean up that room. For a bunch of women we were messy.

ry%3D400

It took quite some time, many trips out to the cars and to the rooms before we had that room looking how it was supposed to look.

During the evening, someone caught Wendy with one of Callie's Cigs.

ry%3D400

Finally I make my way upstairs along with my roomies to figure out how we were gonna do this thing. It came down to the only way the roll away was gonna fit was if we put it between the two big beds. Now it looked like we had one huge bed for 5 people.

There was much talk discussing what everyone had done earlier that day, who we were able to talk to at the party, and the plans for the next day. Most everyone got their stuff out for the next day to save time and we talked over who was showering tonight and who was showering in the morning. With 5 ladies, we needed to get that cleared.

It was slumber party city though in the room. All of us were a bit giddy and giggly. Sorry, there was no LPF that night. Too exhausted and excited for the next day. It didn't seem like any of us could get to sleep right way. But eventually we did. Now we were dreaming of PFF.

A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep
In dreams you lose your heartaches
Whatever you wish for, you keep
Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling thru
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
the dream that you wish will come true

Next up...."Who do I have to kill for THAT???"
Aw... great update Stacie!!!

I want to go back!:yay:

All I have to say is the Pizza Party was SO MUCH FUN!!!;)

You guys did such a great job, it was a highlight of the weekend for sure, for sure.:dance3: Thank you again.

I can't wait for the next installment Stacie!:goodvibes

I love your report so far. I missed out on so much, and had so much fun what I did get to do. I agree about the pizza party. It was the bomb.

The pizza party was so much fun!! You three did such a great job!!!

I loved the food at Ariels and finally finished up the candy.
This is the first site that I have allowed a photo of me to be shown and I rarely let people take my photo, ever.

Thanks for the memories and please stop now before I see some more embarassing photos.

Very cool. It looks like you all had a ball.

All hail the pizza party planners!! :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

That night was so much fun. I didn't miss being over in the parks at all. It's definitely a must do each year now. :thumbsup2

Great update and pics! I'm eagerly awaiting more......:hyper:

I loved the food at Ariels and finally finished up the candy.
This is the first site that I have allowed a photo of me to be shown and I rarely let people take my photo, ever.

Thanks for the memories and please stop now before I see some more embarassing photos.

Oh...I just noticed what a GREAT name you have!!! And the spelling is spot-on!! lol :rotfl: that's my name too!!!!!

I had an AWESOME time at the pizza party! Like Beth said, I didn't miss being in the parks at all either......IT WAS THAT MUCH FUN!!!:banana::woohoo::banana:

You ladies did such an incredible job! :hug:

I also made one of Stacie's Malibu drinks for myself with the help of Stacie, and it was REALLY good (I learned it, lived it, and LOVED it), but then I spotted the beer, so Debra volunteered to drink the rest of my Malibu drink so I could hit the beer tub.:laughing:

Also, I managed to suck down three jello shots before Stacie and Sally shot the rest. :thumbsup2

I had an AWESOME time at the pizza party! Like Beth said, I didn't miss being in the parks at all either......IT WAS THAT MUCH FUN!!!:banana::woohoo::banana:

I also made one of Stacie's Malibu drinks for myself with the help of Stacie, and it was REALLY good (I learned it, lived it, and LOVED it), but then I spotted the beer, so Debra volunteered to drink the rest of my Malibu drink so I could hit the beer tub.:laughing:

Also, I managed to suck down three jello shots before Stacie and Sally shot the rest. :thumbsup2

Yes! I drank it, lived it, LOVED IT!!!!

The Malibu drinks are my fave. Glad you got some shots in.

Yes! I drank it, lived it, LOVED IT!!!!

:woohoo:

All hail the pizza party planners!! :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

That night was so much fun. I didn't miss being over in the parks at all. It's definitely a must do each year now. :thumbsup2

Great update and pics! I'm eagerly awaiting more......:hyper:

Definitely a must do next year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter